46. Back Massage

Irene's POV:

I feel like throwing up. I feel like breaking something. I feel like burning something. I feel like killing someone. AHHH!

I know Callum had shown me the video of dad and Rose. I know that I had previous knowledge of my father being like this.

But seeing it with my own eyes, listening to it with my own ears is a completely different feeling. I don't even know how to describe it.

A soft knock sounded on the door before Callum walked in. I looked at him with glossy eyes which had a thousand emotions in them.

Somehow, he still managed to understand what I needed. He walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

Never have I been more grateful to anyone. I cried in his arms and my body shook uncontrollably.

I don't why I was shaking. Anger? Pain? Hatred? Sadness? Probably everything.

"Can you do as I say for tonight?" he asked and I looked up at him. I gave him a small nod and he pulled away. I immediately missed his comfort.

"Can you please remove your shirt for me?" he asked. Why is he asking me to undress? If he thinks sex will solve it, he's stupid!

"I know what you're thinking Irene, but we aren't going to fuck right now. Just go with it please" he said.

I didn't see anything wrong with it so I pulled off my shirt and waited for his next instruction. "Your bra too" he said.

I looked at him like he was crazy and gave him a glare that caused him to shiver. Callum composed himself before cupping my cheeks.

"I'm trying to help you my love. Give me a chance. I promise I won't do anything you don't like" he said looking into my eyes.

He didn't even need to say what he just said. Only by looking into his mesmerizing green eyes, I knew he only wanted to help me.

I got lost in those beautiful eyes of his which were filled with affection, care and support for me. I think I saw a slight pinch of actual love too, but I'm not sure.

"Irene?" Callum softly said my name and it has never sounded better. I slowly dragged my hand up to my bra and unhooked it.

I handed it to him once I pulled it down. He kissed my forehead gently and said, "Thank you." God darn those butterflies in my stomach!

"Lay down on your stomach please" was his next instruction. I followed and soon felt him straddling me just below my hips.

Callum left feather like kisses all along my spine and I shivered at each of his kisses. I shivered! What the fuck!

He continued this action for what felt like forever. His hot breath on my back was sending sparks through my body.

His kisses were almost non existent; they were so light that if I didn't focus, I wouldn't feel them. I wanted more. I wanted so much more.

The heat between my legs increased with every passing second and I had to resist the urge to turn around and pull him into a deep kiss.

"Callum" I moaned and shivered at the same time as his warm mouth was replaced by his cold hands.

His mouth was placed on my shoulders this time while his big hands worked magic on my back.

"I'm right here darling" he whispered in my ear.

I shuddered at the sudden closeness between us and let out another moan when his hand loosened a knot in my lower back.

What is this man doing to me? I haven't shuddered in front of anyone except Nova.

"Better?" he asked softly and I hummed. This is it. This is how I want to live. This is the man who I want to spend the rest of my life with.

--------------

I woke up the next day feeling utterly relaxed and at peace. I tried to move, but realized that there was pressure around my stomach.

I looked down to find Callum's hand wrapped around my waist. We were cuddling! And I was little spoon! Gosh this is embarrassing.

I know it's probably not a big deal for many of you. But I'm a dom. I'm supposed to me the big spoon and take care of the sub. Not the other way around.

I gently tried to pry away Callum's hand and get out of his but he just pulled me into him further.

"Stay" he mumbled and buried his face in my neck. I sighed and said, "We have to get up Callum. Dad's waiting." He groaned but let me free.

Now I wanted his arm back on me. But nonetheless, I stood up and pulled the blanket away from him.

"Irene!" he whined and buried his face into a pillow. I chuckled at him and said, "Wake up sleepyhead" before heading to the bathroom.

By the time I was done with my morning routine, Callum was wide awake.

"Good morning" he said to me with a smile. "Thanks to you, my morning has turned out very good as well" I complimented.

Heat rushed to his cheeks and he immediately looked down. Cute.

Callum also freshened up and we headed downstairs. "Ah! There are my kids" dad said and pulled us into a bear hug.

I didn't feel safe or loved or protected in his arms anymore. I felt disgusted and just wanted to pull away.

My eyes locked with Myra's who looked like she had been crying the entire night. The bags under her red eyes made it clear.

She soon broke eye contact with me and looked at the ground. I felt bad for the girl in front of me.

Callum had saved her last night, but we have no idea how many times she went through this.

Once dad pulled away, I put on a fake smile and greeted him. We all took our places and Myra served us food.

"Are you not eating?" I asked her as I noticed that all the food in the pan was over and she hadn't eaten.

Myra gulped before stealing a look at my father. "I-I already ate mistress" she replied with a smile which was faker than the smile I gave dad.

She looked at dad again and he gave her a sly nod. With that, Myra walked out the kitchen and I realized that my father hadn't allowed her to eat today. I couldn't find a better explanation.

I truly hate this man with every cell in my body. No wonder mom left him. A man like him is not worthy of love.

"So umm, I actually have to apologize to you too" dad started. Huh? "Why?" Callum asked.

"I have to go out for the day due to work" dad said. Me and Callum looked at each other, a plan forming in our heads.

We would enter the basement when dad wasn't home. Brilliant!

I faked sadness on my face and said, "But I thought no work on Saturdays and Sundays."

Dad sighed. "I know princess, but this wasn't planned. I promise I'll try to be back as soon as possible" he said and I nodded.

"I love you" he said and kissed my forehead. He looked at me, waiting for a response, but I just smiled at him.

Even if wanted to, I could not say I love you back to him. The man made me sick, how could I ever love him?

Dad looked at me skeptically before he just looked at Callum and nodded his head as form of goodbye. Callum returned the action and dad left.

It was time to get to work.