13. Why Me?

Callum's POV:

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my eyes. I groaned, trying to cover my eyes with my hands.

That's when I realized, I was still tied up. Yesterday came running back to me as shivers of disgust filled my body.

"Good Morning sleepyhead" I snapped my gaze to see Alyssa standing near the window. She was the one who pulled the curtains.

I looked down to find myself still in just my shirt. I desperately shifted in my spot, trying to cover up from my sister.

"Relax" Alyssa said. "Walter may not mind it, but I know you're my brother and I also know my limits with you" she finished.

I sighed in relief but still tried to cover myself up. "C-can you untie me please?" I asked. She nodded as she walked up to me.

"You know, if you weren't my brother, with that size, I'd definitely fuck you" her statement made me uncomfortable.

But at least she wasn't doing anything to me. Just untying me.

"Go take a shower, you need to make breakfast" Alyssa said and walked out. Hearing the word breakfast, made my stomach grumble.

I realized I hadn't eaten anything last night and was very hungry right now. With no time to waste, I quickly entered the bathroom.

As I showered, last night came running back to me. As much as I wanted to break down right there and then, I didn't have time.

So I held myself together and finished my morning routine. I stepped into the kitchen only to find last night's dishes there too.

I sighed knowing that it would be me who cleaned them. Preparing a quick breakfast for everyone, I served it on the table.

Turns out, I was right on time as Sandra and dad walked in just as I served.

"You had fun last night?" Sandra smirked at me. I clenched my fists in anger and hopelessness. I avoided her gaze and tried ignoring her.

"Oh c'mon! I know you liked it you desperate little whore" she said. Degradation might have been one of my kinks.

But I knew very well when someone was being sexual about it and when someone was being rude about it.

"Stop it" dad said. I mentally thanked him and sat down. I served a plate for myself and this time no one stopped me.

We all ate in silence until dad spoke up. "If Irene breaks this marriage, just know that there is no place for you in THIS house" he said. I just nodded.

"I don't know what you did Callum, but work your marriage out. Do you hear me?" he growled. "Yes father" I said submissively.

"Morning everyone" my hand stopped mid way while eating as I heard Walter's voice.

A tingle of fear ran through my entire body. My toes curled and my heartbeat picked up speed.

"Morning" Walter seductively whispered in my ear before taking the chair right beside me.

All my appetite suddenly vanished and fear filled my stomach. I stood up and said, "Let me know when you're done. I'll do the dishes."

I picked up my plate and kept it in the sink. "Stop!" dad shouted as I walked to my room. I stopped dead in my tracks.

I cried out in pain as he twisted my ear with all the force he had. "You don't order, you request" he stated.

I nodded my head as water filled my eyes, "Sorry." "Now correct your mistake" dad said as he made me face the dining table.