9. Accepting Defeat 🔥

Callum's POV:

I could see Irene standing at the side from the corner of my eyes. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my already bruised ass and jumped.

A deep laugh echoed from behind me and I realized it was Master Dominic. Master Dominic was a sadist. That too, a cruel one.

He loved to torture his victims, and right now, I was on his list. I shivered as he ran his hand all over my behind.

"So soft" he said as he squeezed my ass. I bit the inside of my cheek so as to control my whimpers. I wasn't going to give Irene the satisfaction.

But with every passing moment, it was getting harder and harder. "I was told to make this burn. Are you ready slut?" master Dominic asked rhetorically.

A sudden spank caused an involuntary whimper to leave my lips. "When I ask a question, you answer" master said as he spanked me yet again.

God this was embarrassing!

I wasn't even bisexual; I didn't like men. But it wasn't like I could do anything about it. So I just obeyed him and answered, "Yes master, I'm ready."

His touch sent shivers through my spine as he ran his hand all over my back. "Let's play a game" master said as he stepped away from me.

"I'm gonna hit you with different items and you have to guess what I'm using. If you are successful, I'll give you 10 hits. If not, we'll go 20" he said.

"Yes master" I replied, even though I didn't want to do this. I already knew I was going to suck at this game.

Nova didn't punish me much. And even I mostly obeyed her orders. Even when she did punish, it was only a riding crop she used.

There was that one time that she used a whip on me because I came without permission. But that was it.

I have absolutely no idea about spanking tools, and I just know this is gonna hurt.

"Ah!" I couldn't stop the scream as master Dominic hit my back with full force.

My hands clenched into fists as I took deep breaths to calm myself down. I thought he was going to spank me. But he hit my back.

"What do you think I used slut?" he asked. I had absolutely no idea. "A whip, master?" I said, unknowingly. "Correct" he said.

I was shocked that I was right, but thank goodness I was. I didn't want 20 hits by a whip.

Irene shifted her position and now I could see her more clearly. She had that stupid smirk on her face that irritated the hell out of me.

"How are you holding up C?" she asked, mocking me. "I'm fine mistress" I replied through gritted teeth.

"Oh really? Dominic, I don't think you're doing it right" she shifted her gaze behind me.

"Ahh!" I screamed louder as master Dominic hit me thrice consecutively. "What about now C?" he whispered dangerously in my ear.

I was stuck. If I said no, master Dominic would go harder. If I said yes, it would give Irene the satisfaction she was looking for.

But I don't think I want to get hit harder. "It hurts a little master" I said. That annoying smirk of Irene's grew even bigger.

Master Dominic used the whip on me 6 more times after which I was left a panting mess. "Next tool" he said and walked away.

This time, when he came back, he let me feel the item. I was damn sure this was a riding crop. It had been used on me before; I knew how it felt.