26. Teasing 🔥

Callum's POV:

I stayed in the bath for around 10 more minutes before getting out. I was still hard and my dick was begging for me to touch it.

But I remembered last night's punishment and decided that it would be best if I kept my hands to myself.

I grabbed a t shirt and some jeans before heading downstairs. Trust me when I say that it was hard to walk in those tight jeans.

Ball busting feels good only while it lasts. The pain after it's over is quite the challenge to bear. I should've put on some sweatpants.

I cursed myself and headed to the kitchen. As expected, the dining table was set and Irene sat there scrolling through her phone.

"Hey" I said, grabbing her attention. She smiled and kept her phone aside. I took a seat opposite to her and we started eating.

"You're getting good at cooking" I said. "I was always good, but thanks" Irene replied.

Sometimes, I feel that she is too egotistical. But she's a dom, so it doesn't come as a surprise.

"Did you touch yourself after I left baby boy?" she asked smugly. I gulped and felt my jeans get even tighter at the nickname.

"N-no mistress" I replied. I mentally cursed myself for stuttering. Now she would think that I was lying.

"Sure?" Irene asked. I nodded. She hummed and we got back to eating. I was about to get up once I finished, but Irene stopped me.

She walked towards me, and very innocently sat down on the floor beside my legs. "W-what are you doing?" I asked.

"Shh. No sound or movement from you. Got it?" she commanded. I nodded. "Good boy" she said and took my hand in hers.

A gasp threatened to leave my lips as Irene put my thumb in her mouth. She sucked, licked, lightly bit and twirled her tongue around my thumb.

She did this for around a minute before shifting to my index finger and doing the same.

By the time she was done with my right hand, I had grown as hard as a rock. The feel of her tongue was ecstatic. She felt incredible.

Only problem, it was my fingers and not my dick. I looked down to find my jeans stained with pre cum. Irene followed my gaze and smirked.

"You wanna say something baby boy?" she asked. I nodded. "Please mistress, please stop teasing me" I begged.

The smirk on her face grew as she said, "No more words or movements Callum." She switched to my left hand and did the same.

I looked away as it got increasingly hard to not buck my hips up. I needed friction so bad. Irene bit my finger telling me to look back at her.

I don't know how, but I survived. My reward for being a good boy and following orders was a really hot kiss Irene gave me.

But it felt more of a torture. During the kiss, Irene roamed her hands all around my body, lightly grazing them even over my dick.

"Don't touch yourself babe" Irene said and walked away with the dirty dishes.

FUCK!!!

--------------

We decided to watch a movie after that heated session at breakfast.

One thing I loved about Irene, was that she knew how to keep her professional and personal life separate.

Saturday, Sunday meant no work. No matter how important. We took a seat on the chairs of our home theater and started the movie.

Halfway through it, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it" I said and walked out. There was no one at the door, but just a box.

It didn't have a name on it, just our address. Skeptically, I took the box inside and placed it on our dining table.

I was about to go back to the theatre when a phone rang. The ringing was coming from inside the box.

I hesitantly opened it and the only thing in there was an old flip phone. Haven't seen one of those since high school.

It was still ringing so I picked it up. "Hello?" I said. There was no reply from the other side. "Who is this?" I asked again. Once again, no reply.

I was about to cut the call when I heard a voice.

"Callum" the voice whispered. A shiver ran through my body at the voice. I had never heard this voice before, but it still had such an effect on me.

My heart beat picked up pace for some reason. "H-how do you k-know me?" I asked.

I heard sniffling from the other side before the voice changed itself. "I'm sorry" the feminine voice said and cut the call.

They had used a voice changer the first time. The second time though, it was a woman's voice.

I stood there, staring at the phone in my hand, wondering what just happened.

"Callum?" Irene's voice came from behind me. I turned around with the phone still in my hand. "Whose is that?" she asked. I shrugged.

"Someone sent it to us in a parcel" I replied. Irene stepped forwards and looked at the box. "It doesn't have a name" she said and I nodded.

She took the phone from my hand and analyzed it. "Someone called just now?" she asked. I nodded. "Who?" I shrugged again.

"Some woman who said she was sorry" I decided to not tell Irene how I felt about the voice. "Said sorry?" Irene questioned.

"I don't know. I've never heard this voice before" I told her. "Should we go to the police to report this phone?" she asked.

"No, it's fine. I think someone played a prank on us" I said. Irene looked skeptical about it but thankfully decided to leave it there.

We headed back to finish the movie. However, the only thing my mind was on during the entire movie, was that woman's voice.

Who was she? How'd she know me? Why was she sorry?

-------------

Who do you think woman is? 

Can you guess what she wants from Callum?