51. Mischievous

Callum's POV:

I am still in shock of what Irene just told me. She said she loves me. Not like me, but LOVE me. No one has ever said that to me before.

I was taken aback when she first said it. But then so many switches started turning in my mind.

She isn't angry at me. She isn't disgusted by me. She doesn't just like me anymore but she has started to love me!

But do I love her back? That was the question I could not answer.

It's not even my fault. I have never experienced love before. How do I know if I have started loving?

I could see the hurt in Irene's eyes when I didn't say it back. It pained me more than I imagined, to see her hurt. Does that mean I love her? I don't know.

I have read multiple romance books and saw many movies. In that, it is said that love is natural and it just happens.

If that is true, then I guess one day I will just automatically be able to say 'I love you' to Irene. But right now, it just didn't feel like it.

I didn't say it because the feeling didn't come from within me. It felt like if I said it, that would be me forcing the words out.

But I can see the determination in Irene's eyes. I know she will make sure that I fall in love with her.

I already like her that much that seeing her in pain hurts me; I don't think it's gonna be long before the words automatically leave my mouth.

"What do you want for dinner?" Irene asked. "It's okay. I'll cook today" I said. But she very firmly denied my request.

Oh well! Can't go against my mistress can I?

"Rice and meatballs?" I suggested. "Sure thing handsome" she kissed my forehead and left. Fuck. My. Butterflies!!!

Immediate heat crawled up my cheeks and I just stood there for two minutes trying to calm down my racing heart.

Once I was a little cooled down, I entered the kitchen. "You need help?" I asked. I didn't just want to sit and watch.

"No baby boy. It's a treat from my side. So you just relax" she said and gave me her gorgeous smile.

I returned it with one of my own and sat down at the dining table while scrolling through my phone. Half an hour later, Irene was done.

As I was eating, I remembered our interaction at Harry's house where I had complimented Myra and Irene got jealous.

A smirk crept up on my face as my mind drifted to doing something very mischievous. I'm probably gonna get punished for this. Whatever.

"As good as this is, I don't think anything can beat Myra's cooking. I ate the best food ever the two days we stayed at Harry's house" I mumbled.

But I knew damn well that my voice was loud enough for Irene to hear. And I know she heard it when she stopped eating.

She looked at the food, then at me. By looked, I mean she glared at me like she would kill me.

Her knuckles turned white by how hard she was gripping her spoon. Then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Eat your food Callum, we have work tomorrow" she said and continued eating. Huh? Where's my punishment?

I couldn't exactly ask her that so I just gave up and continued eating my food. I don't know what's wrong, but I really hope it gets solved soon.

-------------

Irene's POV:

I know exactly what this brat beside me is trying to do. He wants me to get enraged and lash out at him.

Then my sadistic side is going to come out and his masochist is going to enjoy it. But I won't give him the satisfaction.

I think the little desperate slut has forgotten who is in charge here. His pain and pleasure depends on me. I choose whether he gets to cum or not.

Nonetheless, once I didn't do anything, Callum let go of the topic. Although I will agree, the comment did almost manage to get to me.

After dinner we watched some TV and headed to bed. I decided, why not tease him a little bit. So I picked out the sexiest nightwear I had.

As expected, as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom, Callum's eyes as if got glued to me

As expected, as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom, Callum's eyes as if got glued to me. I smirked at that and went and sat beside him.

"Irene" he breathed, his eyes stuck on my boobs. "Yes?" I asked innocently, although my intentions were the complete opposite.

"I-I can see....everything" he said and gulped. I chuckled and said, "It's nothing you haven't seen before."

Callum groaned and threw his head back. "Please go change" he looked at me pleadingly.

"Why? You having some problems?" I straddled him as I said that. "I-I'm hard mistress. Please" he gave me those cute puppy dog eyes of his.

I still don't know how he manages to make them. I could never.

"That's not my problem you can't keep it in your pants" I said while shrugging. Callum whimpered when I traced his jawline with my nails.

"T-Then please, t-touch me" he said and brought his hands forward to my boobs. I slapped his hands away and glared at him.

One thing I've noticed, is that men really like boobs. Like, more than half of the men I've slept with, just want to play with my boobs all the time.

"I decide if it's time for you to get some release. And I don't think you deserve it after the comment at dinner today" I said.

"No please! I'm sorry" he looked at me with glossy eyes and I almost caved in. Almost.

"Go to sleep Callum. Goodnight my sexy baby" I kissed behind both his ears and he shivered as I pulled away.

I could see the way he was controlling himself from asking me for more. Well, that's what brats get. So deal with it.

---------------

A/N: Hey Guys! So I recently figured out that femdom is a topic where many people prefer reading one shots over entire stories. 

So in case you're only here for the smut, from now onwards, I will be putting a 🔥emoji in the title of all the chapters that have smut in it.

I have also added this in the 'Please Read' chapter. As much as I would appreciate you reading the entire story, if you're here only for the smut, that's also fine with me.

But please just make sure to vote and comment and don't be a silent reader.