Chapter 2

Angelo Luke Giodarno

Fuck. I was going through my files in my office and we still haven't found the bastard that ruined our delivery.

It was planned, they went full speed on our truck crashing their motorcycles on our truck and making our fucking delivery truck crash not only did the cops arrive but they ended up hurting a bunch of my men.

The moment my men got out of the truck the men in the motorcycle disappeared and I told Enzo to search for them.

I have no problem with cops in Washington, I have them wrapped around my finger.

Almost a week has passed since the crash and we only have 1 lead. The Rivera's.

That family has been messing with me since the moment I closed my deal with Spain.

I knew they wanted to own half of Spain but I didn't want them to so I offered a more convincing deal.

Considering I am more powerful than the Rivera of course they accepted my deal and now I own half of Spain.

Spain needed more equipment to deliver their drugs and needed to be sneaky about it so I offered that my men would be dealing with all their deliveries from now on.

That was until they fucking crashed our truck and now everything is going to shit. I swear I will make them regret messing with me.

I get my phone and ring up Anthony Rivera silently cursing while waiting for him to pick up.

As he finally picked up I got up from my seat and started arguing with him on the phone. "What the fuck is your deal Rivera? What took so God damn long to answer the fucking phone."

"Aw your little crush on me is so obvious Angelo, too bad," Anthony said with a sarcastic tone.

"I wonder if my crush on you will be obvious once I tell your wife you've been cheating on her with your mistress for 3 years now." I have been keeping an eye on him and his family for as long as we rivaled, I just didn't expect them to do something as risky as this.

The phone stayed silent for a while before he finally spoke up "What do you want man?" He said through the phone sounding defeated.

"I know your little daddy is pissed that I now own half of Spain and now he is retaliating in all sorts of ways," I say.

"What are you talking about?" He says acting like he doesn't know a thing.

I scoff, "Don't act all stupid with me Rivera. I know what you did, Why don't you go tell your father-in-law to face me himself and stop acting like a fucking pussy otherwise someone is getting a bullet through their head!" I shouted at the phone before declining.

The Rivera's are so fucking annoying and I don't even have time to deal with their antics at the fucking moment.

Enzo bursts into my office "Capo" He greets.

"Don't you know how to knock Enzo? Maybe you are the one who's gonna a bullet through their head." I hiss, annoyed by his presence.

"Sorry capo, but how can you expect me to knock when I have all these files on my hands?" He pouts while rolling his eyes and placing the files on my desk.

He looks at me then at the files and then at me again. "Well you look seriously fucked, Hm, let me guess, Ha! You were talking to Anthony Rivera!" He fake squeaks.

"Yes, I was," I said "This cagna is getting so out of hand maybe we let them get away with it for too long."

"Well, I don't mind killing 2 more people this week." He yawns while sitting on the chair in front of me and putting his feet on the table. "Although I haven't had sex for too long and you know killing people needs fuel and sex is the per-"

I hiss at him and kick his feet off my desk "Why don't you put your dick in learning some manners than someone's pussy."

He puts on a fake cry and I roll my eyes "Why don't you stick your dick in some pussy then, well yeah you have-" I cut him off by slamming my fist on the table and he shut up.

He mutters sorry before sitting straight and looking at some of the files. "How is the deal with France going?" I ask him.

"Going well, they want to disclose the deal in Paris, we have to be there in approximately 3 days." He confirms while closing one file and opening another.

"Are you sure that this isn't some kind of trap? I wouldn't be surprised if you come back dead."

He scoffs, "That is why you're coming with me, capo. I mean everybody fears you, you have the biggest criminal organization in this world."

"We will see about that, I don't have time to get to Paris. I'm being kept here by my Dad to look for a wife," I say uninterestingly.

I didn't need a wife, and not now of all times. I have so much shit to deal with and protecting another human being is not only something I can't do but also something I don't want to do.

"Why don't you just bang some random chick and get your heir, I mean that's all you need from a wife right? An heir?" He says while frowning.

"I'm not like you who impregnates every woman in a brothel," I say and he looks at me offended.

"Hey! I use protected sex. I love sex so much that I'm not stupid with it." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"No, the mother of my child has to be someone disciplined, someone who can have more than 1 child, someone who won't be a pain in the ass. I can't just impregnate some random chick" I said.

"Well shit," He pauses and closes all the files and placed them on the table "Good luck finding your wife," He said before yawing

"I'm gonna give my dick some rest, I stayed up all night doing shit for you," He stands up and bows "Capo." And then leaves the room.

I check my phone and it's already 3 am. I get out of my office and nod my head to the guards signaling them to lock up my office.

I go up to my room and I see a figure lying down in my bed. I open the lights and see one of my hookups lying down on my bed wearing lingerie.

"I've been waiting for you," She says seductively while licking her lips.

Honestly, I was so pissed off but I did need some sex to calm me down.

I walked to her and she kissed me viscously while unbuttoning my shirt. I grab her bra and yank it off her revealing her breast and I suck on them while hearing her moan. She then kneels and unbuttons my pants and massages my dick before sucking it, I push her head so my tip will reach the back of her throat. I was satisfied as I was hearing her gag on my cock.

She looked up at me with seductive eyes "Wanna put this dick in me hmm," She says moaning while talking.

I was honestly very turned off by her, but then I grabbed her and let her lay back down on the bed and opened one of my drawers to get a condom.

"I'm on birth control, I want you to fuck me raw," She says with a smirk. I didn't believe her the reason is because 1. If she was pregnant with my child she would know she is now a part of this family and a big responsibility.

I ignore her and take a condom out anyway, even if she was really on birth control, I didn't wanna fuck her raw. She turned me off and I don't fuck any whores like her raw, especially with the diseases they could have.

I put the condom on and entered her. She moaned so loud and I covered her mouth while pounding on her pussy hard. I hear her muffled screams 'Yes! Yes! Give me more, Don't stop, Please!'

I fuck her until I felt myself release and cum all over the condom. I take a deep breath before telling her to get her stuff and get out of my room.

As soon as she did I slept.

**
Why are smut scenes so hard to write 😭😭 I was genuinely struggling because I had never written those kind of things before.

🤍🤍