Chapter 34

"Angelo?" Navea let out a groan while rubbing her eyes as she was supporting her body with her elbows, leaning on the bed

"Good morning," I said coldly. The fact that she tried to prevent us from having a kid was still lingering in the back of my head. But I was keeping my cool.

I watched her as her face formed from a frown to a soft smile while getting up and covering her chest with the blanket.

She looked so fucking gorgeous in the morning, I just wanna rip that blanket off her body and take her again like I did last night.

I didn't get to see her wake up every morning because I always had work, and I'm a very busy man. Although, now that I've seen that she looks this beautiful in the fucking morning makes me wanna miss work every goddamn day. After all, I am the boss.

"Get dressed," I told her while staring at her. "Are we going somewhere?" She asked confused while slowly getting up from the bed, her feet now hanging off the bed.

I stood up and went to her side of the bed. I carried her bridal style, with the blanket hanging down.

"I can walk by myself," She said, looking cute as her cheeks were heating up.

"Your legs say otherwise," I said while carefully putting her down. She stared into my eyes before breaking the silence, "What should I get ready for?" She asked while holding the blanket over her body.

"I realized I haven't given you your wedding gift yet," I said, hovering over her, leaning so that I could reach her ear.

"Your gift is right downstairs, in the backyard. Get ready quick if you want your gift," I whispered in her ear before placing a kiss on her cheek and leaving the bathroom.

This will be the best gift she ever received in her life.

I heard the shower as I was relaxing on the bed with my eyes closed and my hands behind my head.