Chapter 31

"Woah," I muttered as buildings were passing through us as the car moved

I placed my hand in the window, mesmerized by the view.

"You know considering you lived in the great Paris, I'm surprised that you are surprised about some buildings," Enzo opened his mouth, proving once again that every time he does it ruins the mood.

I ignored him and crossed my arms still looking at the view outside.

"What? Don't tell me you've never seen the Eiffel Tower before?" He said with shock in his voice.

"I have," I said, making my answer short because I didn't want to talk to him.

"Hm," He muttered before focusing back on the road.

I looked at the rearview mirror and spotted Anna staring and Enzo through it.

My mouth opened and I looked at Anna but she still didn't realize that I was looking at her.

I cleared my throat and Anna flinched in her seat, looking at me with a stunned expression.

"What?" She whispered.

"Make it a little more obvious, Anna," I whispered back, teasing her.

Her cheeks started to heat up and I let out a little giggle before she playfully hit me.

"What do you expect from me? I mean he's amazing in bed, God! I'd give that man as many kids as he wants." She said dumbfounded.

I stared at her, shocked at what she just said.

I looked at Enzo and saw he was busy talking to someone on the phone in Italian.

"You're exaggerating," I said while shrugging.

I guess we didn't have the same experience with men. The difference between us is I wouldnt give Angelo any kids at all.

"Come on! I know you've thought about it with your husband Mrs. Giordano," She winked.

I shook my head, "Si seulement vous saviez,"

She stared at me for a few seconds, "Huh?"

"Nothing," I said.

The rest of the car ride was silent until Enzo parked the car, we got out of the car and I noticed there was an SUV parked behind us, and 2 buff men came out.

"Is that necessary?" I asked while sighing and face-palming myself.

"Yes," Enzo replied with a mischievous smirk on his face.

I glared at him, "Are you insecure about your capabilities of protecting me?" I asked sarcastically.

"No, you just have a history of performing crazy stunts, I figured a little extra help wouldn't be too bad," He said while grinning.