Chapter 21

Angelo Giordano

I saw her standing there with flowers on her hands and a shocked expression on her face, I didn't want her to find out I was keeping her friend hostage and now my plan didn't go accordingly.

I walked to her cautiously with Enzo behind me holding a paper bag.

"She's somewhere safe." Enzo Intervened.

I gave him a cold look to shut up and he furrowed his eyebrows before sealing his lips.

"Safe? Angelo, what did you do with her?" She asked me with a hint of anger on her voice.

I didn't care if she was angry or not. I wanted to know more about Navea and I didn't care who had to pay the price for me to get information about her.

"That's non of your business Tesoro." I told her coldly before taking the lavenders on her hand and smirking as the smell of fresh lavender entered my nose.

"Non of my business?" She started, "She is my friend, she is my business and whatever you do to her is my business too because she had nothing to do with this .. Us!" She said angrily before taking the lavenders in my hands and throwing them at Enzo in the back of me who was holding his laugh.

I look at her unfazed before saying "Didn't you just hear Enzo? She is safe, and she will remain safe until she tells us useful information about you."

Her face paled before stuttering. "You're keeping my friend hostage because you wanted information about me? Why didn't you just ask me instead of hurting the people I care about!" She shouted.

"I don't care if I hurt any of the people you care about, it's your fault for not telling me what I wanted to know about you and if your friend Martha dies, her blood is on your hands too." I said darkly and the rooms silence was filled with a cold slapping noise that Navea just planted on my face.

I never knew how to control my anger and Navea testing my patience was not helping my anger either.

My anger got the best of me and before I knew it, I slammed Navea to the wall behind her with my hands wrapped around her throat stopping her from breathing any more air.

"Capo-"

"Shut up Enzo." I cut him off.

I watched Navea struggle under my grasp and I came closer to her,

closer to her pink plump lips that I have been dying to kiss since the moment I saw her.

"Just because you're going to be my wife doesn't mean I won't kill you on the spot if you disrespect me in any way or test my patience." I hissed and tightened my grip around her neck.

"If you do so much as test my patience one more time or so help me God I will kill both you, your friend, and your mother." I threatened her darkly her before letting go of her throat.

She fell to the ground and coughed violently. She looked up to me with teary eyes. "Can I at least see her?" 

I scoffed. There was no way in hell I was going to let her see her friend, who know what they might do.

"No." I said coldly before pulling her up.

"Now go back to Our room otherwise Ill drag you there myself." I told her before letting her go and watched her scurry up to go upstairs.

"Is she saying anything yet?" I look back at Enzo asking him if Martha is telling him any useful information.

"Not yet Capo." He replied.

"Then go back up there and make her talk, you know how to torture don't you?" I said.

"She's a pretty good fighter Capo, the French taught her good."