Chapter 28

Crap, I already knew I was fucked but this was more than fucked

Crap, I already knew I was fucked but this was more than fucked. I didn't know when Navea was gonna blurt things out to her disgusting Italian husband.

My mission ever since I was a child was to kill her, I was trained to kill her, but no. I had the chance to kill her in that room but I didn't, I guess the fact that she was my childhood friend made me stop myself from suffocating her with a pillow.

But now she knows, and God knows what Angelo will do if he finds out I'm the one who ruined his goddamn wedding, which by the way, was ruined by Gabriel, not me.

I was gonna make things worse.

But meh, the damage had already been done and I was still steering clear, For all they knew I was just a girl who got captured by the great 'Angelo Giordano'.

Jesus, just thinking about it made me want to puke. Angelo Giordano. Seriously? If I was going to get captured by anyone might as well be the Venasuelaz or the Riveras.

The good thing was Angelo had already let me go, in favor of Navea. Thank God. I thought I was gonna be stuck here until I killed her but no.

"You're leaving?" I looked back and saw my brother standing in the door frame with his arms crossed.

"And you're not?" I replied.

I hated the fact that he was being trained by that good-for-nothing pet of Angelo, Enzo.

And the fact that he was training for the Italians, is also disgusting.

"I have my duties, and you yours." He said while nodding.

I scoffed, "And I wasn't able to do my duty, because of you by the way." I said emphasizing the btw.

"Are you still mad at me about that? Come one, I saved you from yourself,"

"The only person who can save me from me is not you, not Dad, but me," I said while stuffing the things I had stolen from here into my bag.

"What about Enzo?" He asked.

"What about him?" I said confused.

"I don't see not one bruise on your body, Considering he was holding you hostage, I'd assume he would at least torture you,"

I scoffed, "I'm stronger than Enzo, even if he wanted to hurt me, he couldn't." I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna see about that?" Another voice entered our conversation and I saw Enzo there towering over my brother.

"Oh please!" I said sarcastically before quickly zipping the bag, hoping that Enzo wouldn't look at what was inside.

My hopes were soon crushed when he walked beside me and gripped my arm making me let out a grunt.

"I didn't know you were a thief," He said while taking out some cash from the bag.

"Who said those weren't mine?" I said trying to let go of his grip but Gabriel was right, he was stronger.