Chapter 5

Enzo Gonzales

I was on a private plane flying to France. Capo was not here with us, why? Because he had family matters to attend to.

Sucks to be him now I get to have all the fun. Capo trusted me to deal with the Moreau's. One of the biggest mob bosses in France.

We needed to form an alliance with them so that we would not only be stronger but also have more countries behind our backs when things go south.

Although things were running smoothly. Capo was careful, he covered his tracks well. Obviously because of me!

I respected Capo. I kill for him, and I'd die for him. My loyalty lies with him and him only and I wouldn't dare do anything to break my loyalty to him.

Looking out the window I saw the Eiffel Tower in view. Oh, how lovely would it be to fuck someone on the top of that tower?

My daydreams break as one flight attendant comes over to me with a tray of drinks and food. She purposely bent over too low revealing her undergarments under her dress.

Me, feeling horny as fuck after I had just imagined to fuck someone on the top of that Eiffel Tower made my dick become an Eiffel Tower.

She smirks at me before placing the drink on my table then leaves with a wink. I wanted to fuck her right there but I held myself as the plane was about to land anyway. Considering that I can see the Eiffel Tower from here means we were close.

After a few minutes, the plane landed and the pilot came out of the room and informed us we were there. I sipped my whisky before nodding at all the men signing us to leave this plane.

I came out and closed my eyes while taking a deep breath. If Capo gave me a day off, Paris was the top 1 on my to-do list. And of course! Having sex on the Eiffel Tower will be one of the first things I will do.

I came to my senses as I was greeted by I would guess Moreau's men.

"Bienvenue monsieur." The older one said bowing down and offering his hand to shake.

"Good to meet you." I shake his hand and look at him with a cold stare. They looked scared of me and the 10 men behind me holding AKs.

"Oui. You're here to see Mr. Moreau, Am I right?" The older one says with his French accent.

Well obvious fucking ly. What else were we here for? I wanted to cut to the chase and leave.

"No, we're here to find some French chicks who we can bang all evening." I rolled my eyes. The younger one looked at me confused while the older one looked at me like he'd never heard such a thing. Which I am sure he does.

Sighing. "Yeah, we are here to see your capo. To sign the contract of our deal? I'm sure he has informed you already, considering you are second-hand, right? But I guess if he did inform you, you wouldn't be this fucking clueless."

He looked at me embarrassed before muttering a word in French.

3 SUVs were pulling up and they led me and my men inside. I and my men divide into 4's and get into each SUV.

We drive for a good 30 minutes before parking in front of a villa. It was 1 in the morning I and my men needed rest before meeting the France mafia in the morning. After we will be leaving straight after since we have a lot of shit to deal with back in Washington.

I open the door with one of the keycards and head upstairs to the third floor before using the keycard again to enter my for-now bedroom.

It was the biggest room in the house and fuck yeah I deserved it. I see my suitcase on the side of the bed and most of my shit on the desk.

I take off my shoes and wind down on the bed. I couldn't stop thinking about that flight attendant on the plane. Thinking about her made me so hard

"Where is it.." I mutter looking through my suitcase.

After almost 10 minutes I find my handy dandy lotion. I pull my pants down and lay down on the bed squeezing some lotion on my hand and then massaging my dick.

I start jacking off while thinking about her red panties. I bite my lips while closing my while feeling pleasure.

It's crazy what these hands can do. I stroke my dick up and down in fast motion. And grunt as I let out a release.

My face forms a small smile completely satisfied before closing my eyes and falling asleep.