Chapter 27

I frowned as I saw Navea stumbling up the stairs, You can tell by her legs that she still couldn't stand, and I didn't expect her to be up by this time

"Navea," I called her out.

Her body stilled and only her ginger hair was moving because of the wind.

I walked up to her until I reached her in the middle of the stairs.

"Why are you standing?" I asked her concerned, I had just come back from the press meeting and I made an excuse that my wife was sick, something similar to her situation at the moment.

"I-I'm fine, Angelo," She breathed out.

"No you're not, look at you, you're about to fall down these damn stairs," I said before carrying her.

"A-Angelo! I said I was fine, you don't need to carry me," She protested as I was walking up the stairs.

"Stop moving otherwise you want us both to fall down the stairs," I warned her.

She stopped moving and sighed.

We reached the room and I placed her down on the bed, "What were you doing downstairs? If you needed anything you could've asked the maids,"

"I-I was," She started before looking down at her hands.

I lifted her chin and made her look at me in the eyes.

Her eyes were kind of puffy, meaning she was crying, or maybe she just woke up, either way, she looked beautiful.

"Did you cry?" I asked.

She looked down and touched her cheeks, "N-No I wasn't, does it look like I cried?" She asked frantically.

I chuckled, she made me laugh with the way she acted, What's crazy is no matter what she did she had the ability to lift my frown to a smile.

"I was just asking," I said before paying attention to her legs and noticing they were still trembling.

I sighed, "I shouldn't have gone hard on you last night."

I was a crazy bastard, and despite knowing it was her first time I went hard on her, I should've been gentle.

"I'm fine," She breathed out.

"You don't need to pretend with me, Tesoro," I told her while touching her cheeks and rubbing them with my thumb.

"Here," I tried to remove her shirt but she stopped me and looked at me confused, "W-What are you doing?"

"Relax, as much as you're tempting I know better than to fuck a woman who's already exhausted," I said before removing her shirt.

Her skin was bare and I lifted her and brought her to the bathroom.

"Bathtub or shower?" I asked.

"Sh-Shower," She said pointing at the shower.

I didn't understand why she chose the shower considering she couldn't even walk properly.

I rubbed it off my head and placed her on the counter. I pulled up my sleeves and turned off the shower making sure to turn on the heater.

I looked back and saw her looking around the counter.

"Is there something you need?"

"No," She muttered,

"The showers warm," I remove my hand under the running water before going to her.

I grabbed the hem of her shorts and pulled it making her gasp a little.

She was now fully naked in front of me, not that I hadn't seen her body before,

She was like a greek goddess

"God, you're beautiful," I muttered before placing a kiss on her neck.

I felt her goosebumps under my skin as I carried her to the shower, I slowly placed her down the shower floor.

She winced as she touched the floor with water making her pull me getting me caught in the water.

She gasped, "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to drag you in the water, I just got-"

I stepped into the shower fully wetting myself and her.

My shirt got fully wet making it transparent because I was wearing white.

We were both breathing heavily under the running water. I took the shampoo and squeezed some on my hand before rubbing her ginger locks.

I took off my shirt and tossed it out of the shower before quickly focusing my attention back on my Tesoro.

"Fuck Navea," I said under my breath watching her just standing there with the water running down our bodies.

"Hm?" She asked unfazed before looking up to look at me in the eye.

I pulled her closer to me by her neck and traced the water dripping down to her breasts.

She made me lose control of myself whenever I was with her, making her go past her limit just to satisfy my own.

"You make me so crazy," I said before kissing her plump lips.

She kissed me back while pulling her hands up messing them around my hair before pulling out of the kiss and catching her breath.

I lifted her and her legs wrapped around my waist while kissing her again.

Her back hit the wall and the water was falling on us, our bodies getting heated up.

I needed to give in to my desires, after holding them the entire morning. I honestly didn't know how I was gonna last a month without touching her when I couldn't even last a few hours.

I pulled my wet pants down and kicked them out of the shower while kissing her body with the rhythm of her moaning.

"Angelo," She moaned making me harder.

"Are you trying to make me even crazier?" I asked her.

She moaned and bit her lips while clutching my shoulders to stay in place.

"Just know that you started this," I said darkly before grabbing her and placing myself on her entrance before gliding inside of her.

She was so fucking tight, I felt my body about to give in so goddamn fast.

Her nails started to dig into my flesh and her vocal chords were gonna break.

"Angelo!" She shouted as I was pounding into her, The sound of the water on our skin mixed with her moans were all you could hear in the room.

"That feels so good," She breathed out as my shoulders started to draw blood.

"I knew from the moment I married you that you were gonna put scars all around my body," I said smirking while grinding into her.

She groaned before trying to push my back so that I'd get closer to her G-spot. My smirk grew even wider, she liked the pleasure I was giving her, and I would give her more for a lifetime.

We are husband & wife, after all, we are bound for life.

"I'm so close!" She whispered as my face was dug into her neck and I kept on pounding into her, hitting her g-spot over and over again.

I grunted as I felt myself release, then I released inside her pussy making her body flinch.

I pounded in her one last time before fully pulling out of her and catching my breath.

"Sono così fortunato ad averti nella mia vita per sempre," I whispered on her neck.