Chapter 25

tw: smut

Angelo Giordano

I was sitting on the bed after I had left Navea in the bathroom to take a bath. She managed to tick me off the moment I started to care for her.

It was honestly ridiculous how her mouth has so much to say and yet here she is under my obedience, unable to do a damn thing about it.

After seeing her have a panic attack today she reminded me a lot of Annalise, Annalise never liked killing but she had no choice because she was born into this family.

Which is why Navea won't have a choice either. I will train her to kill even force her if I have to. She is now married to me and has to learn to take care of herself.

I'm not saying that I won't protect her, I'll protect her so not a damn soul will touch her, but we always needed backup plans.

I took my phone and dialed a number.

"Sì?"

"Alejandro, ora sarai responsabile dell'addestramento di Navea entro la prossima settimana," I said over the phone.

"What? Why me, can't Enzo?" I heard his frustration over the phone.

"I'll give to 30 thousand dollars." I offered knowing this bastard would do anything even for a dollar.

"Deal." He said without hesitation.

I ended the call as I saw Navea come out of the bathroom wearing my clothes.

I loved it when she wore my clothes, this entire time she had been wearing my clothes, and not once did I see her wear those expensive dresses I had bought for her.

She was indeed very hard to read. When she came here she came with all those fancy clothes in her bag, but now all I've been seeing her were T-shirts and jogging pants.

"We have to go out tomorrow," I said looking at her from head to toe and I could see she was heated by my gaze making a smirk form on my lips.

"Where?" She asked with furrowed brows, finally her blue orbs looking at mine.

"To the press," We still needed to settle this wedding with the news. It frustrated me even more that they still hadn't found out who killed that damn priest.

At least they shot him after we had already been bonded. For life.

"Press?" She asked.

"Yes," I said replying to her coldly, It was clear she didn't know what a press conference was, but I didn't care, all we needed to do was give a fake official statement to those journalists so that the media would be pleased and stop panicking.

We weren't investigated by the police because I controlled the government here, I pulled a few strings for them to drop it. Alex, who is working as an undercover sheriff had already closed the case.

Her mouth formed an 'O' even tho she didn't fully understand.

"Why don't you wear the dresses I bought you?" I asked her, amused to know what her answer was.

"T-those were mine? I didn't know," she lied while chuckling awkwardly.

She strikes me as a very bad liar, and that needs to improve. She was a part of my world now, where she needed to learn how to do things the dark way and not full of her innocence with sunshine and rainbows, although that is what I liked about her.

I scoffed, "Who else would wear women's clothes here, Tesoro?" I asked.

"I don't- maybe they were for another woman." She shrugged her shoulders.