Chapter 11

Angelo Giordano

"Did you get me her information?" I asked the hacker who was sitting in front of me typing away in his laptop.

He scrunched his nose before saying "Navea Brecketts, you said?"

I scoffed "Do I have to fucking repeat myself?"

He shook his head before saying "N-no Capo." Before looking back at his computer doing whatever hacking shit he's doing.

"That's weird.." He starts while looking confused at his laptop.

"What?" I ask spitefully because all I needed was her goddamn information.

"There's no information of her ever being born, or-" He takes a deep breath.

"She basically doesn't exist." He said.

My anger rose even more. So she lied to me again? I thought she would've told me the truth after I shot her arm, but no. It looks like I have to do more than shoot her arms. I will cut her limbs if I have to.

He looked at me a noticed I wasn't happy with the news he just told me. "B-but there's one here."

He said before clicking something on his laptop and turning it over to show to me.

"Navea Moreau." He said.

I look at the laptop and scroll down reading every single bit of information I come across.

She was born in Paris, France in a small house located in Pérouges. She had never been abroad, but that made no sense because her English was good. She spoke like she knew English well and I wouldn't have noticed that she was French. Well obviously she came from Paris since that's how she got on the plane but we had no information about her till now.

This 'Navea' that I was seeing on the screen could possibly be the Navea I have locked up in one of my guest rooms.

She was the daughter of Victor Moreau, our business partner. But that made no sense. The reason why we had a deal in the first place was because he hadn't produced an heir.

But then again the 'Navea' upstairs didn't know anything about Victor.

I smirk before saying "Navea Moreau, you intrigue me."

I closed the laptop and thanked the hacker for the information he gave me.

"You will receive a check later this afternoon, thank you for providing useful information," I said before telling him to get out of my office.

He grabbed all of this stuff before scurrying out of my office.

I sigh and smile darkly. If this was really Navea Moreau. She was really hard to uncover, maybe she wasn't a spy after all and just got caught in our trap.

She was indeed beautiful as well. I have never stumbled upon a beauty like hers. She looked so innocent like she didn't know a bad thing about us, or this world at all.

She may not be a spy but she may be hiding more than I think.

I opened my safe and brought out the bracelet that Enzo had given me upon her arrival. I traced the initials 'N and M' and then it dawned upon me. Navea Moreau.

I laugh darkly before scoffing. Well, this was all the evidence I needed. She was his daughter after all.

I phone Enzo and tell him to come into my office. "Veloce! È urgente." I tell him before hanging up.

He barged into my office while looking at me. I roll my eyes "Didn't I ever tell you how to fucking knock." I hiss.

"You said it was urgent!" He defended himself.

"That doesn't mean you don't show respect! You know how to take people's lives and yet you don't know how to show at least a little respect to your boss." I glare at him. 

"Well geez sorry, and of course I kill only for you Capo." He said bowing.

I nod my head and grab a glass and open the bottle of whisky and pour it into the glass. I ask him if he wants one and he nods.

I pour him a glass and hand it to him before taking a sip of mine.

"I have found my wife," I said to Enzo.

He looked at me shocked before cheekily smiling. He hit my shoulder before laughing "Who is it? Pfft, I knew you'd find a wife soon enough!" He said before drinking his bourbon.

"Navea," I said.

He spits out his bourbon and I curse at him before he curses back at me too.

"The spy?!" He said flabbergasted and mad.

"You wanna marry the enemy?" He said while wiping the bourbon off his shirt.

"She's not just any enemy, she's the daughter of Victor Moreau, his only heir," I said before taking another sip of my whisky.

"What the fuck? And how do you know that the woman upstairs is his heir?" He asked.

"Her bracelet," I said before taking it from my desk and handing it to him.

"NM?" He said confused.

"Navea Moreau," I confirmed while taking the bracelet back from him and putting it back in the safe.

"That isn't possible." He scoffs before opening the bourbon and pouring himself another glass and gulping.

"Well it's her, the proof is right there," I said pointing at the bracelet.

"If that is her then she doesn't know anything, Capo." He told me.

I look at him confused before asking "And how do you know that?" I asked suspiciously.

"When I went to Moreau's mansion he said his daughter doesn't know him or anything involving the mafia." He said before sipping his bourbon.

My anger rose and I asked him "And you didn't think I needed to know this information?"

"I didn't think we'd have anything to with her! That's such a big fucking coincidence." He defended himself

"And she's already engaged." He stated.

"Then we will break the engagement," I said not wanting to discuss it any further. I want to marry her. I will marry her.

This will make my connections with the French mafia better and not only that. I will be a part of their family. And I'm sure they wouldn't mind adding someone powerful to their family.

"That still doesn't make any sense how she ended up in the private plane though," I said before sipping my whisky.

"We will need to interrogate her again until she spits out the truth and then we will force her into this marriage," I said smiling.

Enzo smirked before saying "And how will we do that?"

"What we do best. We will find her mother and threaten her with her mom. People would do anything for their family." I said.

He laughs before saying "Well Capo, you will definitely have yourself a wife by this month."

"How about an heir? She will be the mother of your kids?" Enzo asks.

"Well that is only appropriate, isn't it? She will have my kids. Her file says she just turned 18 a week ago. She is legal." I confirmed.

"Alright." He said before we both bumped our glasses together and took a drink of our whisky.

Navea Moreau, you will be mine.

***
He finally cracked the code and found out who she really was. Not even Navea herself knows what's her heritage.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🤍🤍