Chapter 20

Martha Abrams

"You fucking psychopath, let go of me!" I shouted my lungs out at the incredibly fine man in front of me. Honestly, I wouldn't mind dying by him but my pride was bigger than anything so might as well not die by him.

"Aw," He cooed "She has a mouth." He said sarcastically then took his gun out and shot the leg of the chair I was sitting on making the chair fall and me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't even know you!" I said. I knew this was gonna happen to me one day considering me and my brother were part of an organization that could lead us to death any time but I am fighter. Me and my brother are both fighters.

"As much as I would love to tell you who I am, that would be a risk just in case you run into your brother and spit everything about what I told you out." He said smirking then kneeling looking at me in the floor.

He had the eyes of a sadist.

"So that means you'll let me go?" I said smirking back at him before spitting on his face.

His body stiffened and he wiped the spit of his eyes and looked back at me with anger on his face.

"I don't hurt women but you're making that really hard for me." He said before pulling my chair back up making me grunt.

"Then hurt me. What are you waiting for? Scared that your boss would kill you because he wanted me alive?" I said pensively with the smirk still on my face.

I knew who he was when I saw the tattoo on his arm, meaning he was part of the italian mafia.

"You're smarter than you look." He said brushing his gun on my chin.

"I said I don't hurt women but that doesn't mean that I will be the one to torture you just so that I can get what I want out of you."

My smirk dropped and I looked at him, trying to cover the fear in my eyes because I was taught not to show fear to enemies.

"What do you want?" I said rolling my eyes in defeat.

"Who is Navea Moreau?" He asked and his question making me gasp.

Navea? How the hell does he know Navea?

"Navea? How do you know her?" I asked with suspicion on my voice, if they hurt her I'd make him pay for it, my brother would find me in no time anyway.

"She ran into our plane and now she's in the merciful hands of our capo." He said unbothered while playing with gun on his hand.

I stayed there, filled with guilt and regret. If she really was in the hands of their capo she would most likely be dead by now, and it's my fault. I led her there, I led her to the plane. I'm so stupid.

"No .." I muttered in disbelief.

He squinted his eyes and looked at me with interest.

"You're hiding something, aren't you?" He asked suspiciously.

I kept my mouth shut and held my tears from the guilt and regret I felt towards Navea.

"Hello? Earth to Martha? Are you fucking there?" He said waving his hand on my face.

I stayed silent.