Chapter 29

I don't know what to do

I was back in our bedroom after I had just begged Angelo to let go of Martha, I figured the reason she was mad at me for everything was that I was the one who got her trapped here.

I sighed while turning in the pages of the book I was reading, focusing was so hard, especially since I had a lot on my mind.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Angelo who had just entered the room drenched in sweat, who I'm assuming just came back from the gym.

"You're back," I said with a soft smile on my face.

It had been a month since we'd been married and it wasn't as bad as I thought.

But, I still haven't asked him.

There was a part of me that knew that he was using me anyway because he wanted to marry me out of the blue. God, he even threatened my mother.

But the pleasure he had been giving me was something else, something that I had never felt in my entire life.

"Did Martha leave?" He asked while placing a kiss on my cheek.

I nodded my head and bit my lip.

"Angelo," I started,

"Tesoro?" He replied with a smirk on his face, probably thinking that I was about to ask him to have sex with me like I begged the other day because my hormones couldn't handle it.

"Do you know anything about my family? My father perhaps," I asked salty, I knew Martha was telling the truth, but I needed to hear it from Angelo himself.

"Why would I know anything about your father?" He lied in front of my face.

My body stiffened as I felt his presence change like he has a right to feel like that, I'm the victim.

I scoffed, "You don't?"

"Do you believe I'm lying?" He asked raising his brow, cocking his head.

Yeah!

I sighed, "N-No," I shrugged.

"Why the sudden questions?" He asked while sitting next to me, his demeanor screaming arrogance.

"Nothing, I was just curious, that's all," I said while pulling up the book and showing it to him.

"This book says something about fathers and it just made me curious about mine," I lied smoothly.

"I see," He breathed out before placing his lips on mine.

I kissed him back because I knew I wanted to.

He kissed me until my back hit the bed and I bounced from the impact of the bed.

"Have you been getting your period?" He asked breaking the kiss and now looking at me in the eyes.