Chapter 17

Angelo Giordano

I walked through the hallway and saw my entire family walking in through the front door. First I saw George, Matteo's oldest who is 12 years old. He was running into the house and bumped into me hugging me.

I groaned because of the impact of the hug and I hugged him back "Hey George." I said smiling while rustling his hair.

"Uncle Angelo! I missed you so much" George squealed as he hugged me tighter.

"I missed you too, you're getting big, that last I saw you, you were still playing with Barbie dolls," I said teasing him.

"Of course, I am big now! Because I wanna be just like you uncle!" He said with sparkles in his eyes.

Then Lucy walked in her throat, "You do know your suffocating Uncle Angelo right."

"Hai preso bene le tue lezioni di italiano?" I asked Lucy and she nodded her head.

"Sí! I am too of my class Uncle Angelo, aren't you proud!" She said grinning with confidence.

I was proud of my niece and nephews, they were smart, polite, and trained well. Since Matteo has been taking care of Chicago mafia business he'd soon have George take over.

Matteo was 36, 7 years older than me, and 11 years older than Annalise. The reason why he hadn't taken over was because he wanted to start his own business, so I had to take care of the Italian mafia, and with that, I now own half of the chains and casinos in the world and have over 20 alliances. I was powerful and no one wouldn't want to mess with me except for those damn Riverra's.

Matteo then walked in holding one of the twins in his arms, I gave Matteo a smirk and walked to him.

"Happy to see you again, brother," I said with a smirk and held his and hugged him.

"And you too," Matteo said before the toddler holding his other hand spoke up.

"Hi, Unwcl!" She said while putting her arms up in a form for me to hug her.

I bent down to hug and then greeted her before asking "Where is your sister?" I asked Eliana.

Then Mia entered the house holding the other toddler.

"She's here!" Mia said in a greeting voice and put her down.

"Uncle!" Elisia said before taking her tiny footsteps and walking to me.

Elisia didn't have a hard time saying some words although Eliana was having some trouble, but she will perfect them soon.

I hugged Elisia before getting up and greeting Mia.

"Angelo, looking good." She said with a smile before hugging me.

She was like an older sister to me, when she and Matteo were still living here she'd treat me like she was my mother.

"How old are you 28? 29? And I'm seeing no ring on that finger." She teased.

"This is a conversation I'd like to have over dinner," I said in a cold tone while Annalise and Richard her husband walked.

"I also have some news to share over dinner!" She squealed before looking at Richard with those lovey-dovey eyes and kissing him on the cheek.

I was happy for her, but if that guy broke her heart I would rip his dick off without thinking twice about it.

And then the person I was not anticipating came, my Father.

His old demeanor filled the room and all the kids ran to him hugging him while I was just standing there giving him a cold glare, stopping every single cell in my body that was making me pull out a gun and shoot him right on the fucking spot.