1

Literally just a carry on from book 2!

Update!
I joined chapters together.
~
"Babe I not mad" Dalton gave her a cuddle. "Feels like it" Ariana sighs. "I know you only wanted to cuddle. But thats our son. He is our responsibility." Ariana took his hand. "I know I know" He gave her a kiss. "Was mad at you for not knocking as well. They are active we know that. I hate hearing it i do not wanna see it" Ariana looked at him. "I know I know I am sorry"

"What you cooking?" He asks looking at the pan. "Ella wanted mac and cheese" Ariana smiles "Thats so boring" he whines looking in the fridge. "I can make something different for you if you want babe"  "No no it's okay." He smiles patting her bum.

"Don't squeeze I need to pee" Ariana looked at him. "Go pee baby. Ill watch this" He smiles taking over from her "Thank you" She smiles walking to the bathroom. "Okay I am glad I watch in on you doing that and not dad" Ariana held her daughter's hips. "What you getting anyway?" Ariana asks Molly confused. "Jordan cut himself. I getting him a plaster" Molly smiles jumping down. 

"he okay?" "Yea" Molly nodded leaving her mom to pee.

Molly walked up to the bedroom and handed him the plaster. "thank you cutie" he smiles putting it on his elbow. "I'm so happy you and your sister are getting along again. Makes me happy knowing your not grumpy because of her" He smiles. "I like her more now I dont see her everyday in school." Molly giggled brushing her hair.

"Are we defiantly staying here tonight or are we going to yours?" Molly asks looking over at him. "Staying here. Your house is far better then mine. Get a double bed at your house" He grins making her giggle taking her top off to get ready for bed. "Some warning would have been nice" he glared at her.

"you seen me before" she pouts climbing onto the bed. "I need to mentally prepare myself to be a good boy" he held her making her giggle.

"Hey sis?" Ella knocked on the door making her call to let her come in. "What's up?" Molly asks laying on Jordan's legs to cover him. "Violets resulted to messaging me" She pouts "Tell her you don't want to be involved" Molly smiles at her. "Okay" Ella smiles leaving them alone.

Molly sat up and looked at him. "Why does it move" "Your the wiggle bum" he tickled her making her giggled.

~
Ariana walked down the stairs after getting changed and Dalton was sat on the sofa waiting for her. She decided to climb over the back sitting on his shoulders.

"Hello" He smiles holding her legs rubbing his hands up snd down them making her climb off him. "They not prickly baby" He chuckles giving her a kiss. "I know I shaved them this morning" she smiles.

"I do have a hair cut scheduled tomorrow" Dalton looked at her making she straddle him and begin messing with his hair. "how short" she pouts. "Only a trim baby you can still mess with it. I would never take it real short where you couldnt knowing how much you love it" He smiles rubbing her back. "Okay" She nodded.

"It's a good job i don't mind it long" he chuckles "You had it long since we started dating" she grins and he nodded. "was such a stress reliever when you first started playing with it" "Still is for me." she grins making him smile.

"I love you" she smiles snuggling into his chest. "I love you too" He smiles rubbing her side.

"Can Darcy come round?" Ella asks looking at her parents cuddled together "it's 8pm?" Dalton looked at her. "Pleaseeeee" Ella asks "Yes" Ariana nodded. "Thank you" she hugged them both.

"I didn't think she was even that close to Darcy" Dalton whispers to Ariana "She isn't but if thats who she wants to see she is allowed" Ariana smiles.

_______ chapter 2______
"Where you going?" Dalton questions seeing Molly ready to go out. "going to see some friends. Think I need some girly chat" Molly smiles giving him a hug before jumping away as he got a work call making him chuckle.

"Anyway who you seeing?" Dalton questions once he had finished the call. "Gabi and Ava" Molly smiles "you need any money?" He asks "I got paid yesterday. I'll be working tonight too" she adds "your working a lot"

"I only covering someone while they on holiday then I go back to my 11-4 shifts for 3 days a week" Molly smiles kissing his cheek and he nodded. "Anyway have fun. If you need any money give me a text" He smiles and she nodded.

Dalton pouted as she left. It was weird for him to have her home all the time while he worked. Let alone weird for her to work and go be with friends.

Babe i feel really sick! x

Dalton frowns. He hated when she was sick and was away.

Aww baby! I am sorry. I'll give you tones or cuddles and kisses when you get home xx

~
"Have you spoke to her at all?" Gabi questions as they sat down with some food. "No! She tried messaging Jordan and my sister to get to me." Molly sighs. "I wouldn't care if he was my step dad but he adopted me. I am his child now." Molly sighs. "It's always brought up and the only person it matters to is me. What he is to me" Molly sighs eating a few fries.

"What did it even start over?" "So her mom asked my mom if she could stay so she wasn't alone and my mom said she can but Jordan is stopping too so she might have to share with Ella. O said no it's fine she can stay in my room on the air mattress if she wanted" Molly pouts.

"As we all know Jordan did a really cute thing to ask me to prom and it was decided that night that I wanted to spend it with him. At the after party she said that I should make him go home because I never see her"

"You see her all the time. You always tried to make plans" Gabi rolled her eyes. "It just escalated from me saying No i wouldn't send him home. Of course he saw us arguing and he came over to protect me and she got more mad" Molly pouts.

"Jordan was mad anyway. He wanted to plan something after but couldn't because she was there and then I cried in his arms most the night" Molly giggled "He wanted to loooove you" Gabi nudged her making her blush a little.

"I honestly feel like you got the best boyfriend out of all of us" Gabi giggled "What I love Jack. He has always been cute with you" Molly looked at her. "Yes but Jordan literally drops everything for you."

~
Dalton sighs grabbing a cup of water while trying to hold his wife's hair. "Urm I am going now" Molly frowns seeing her mom throw her guts up. "Okay let me know when you finish and on your way home please" Dalton looked at her and Molly nodded.

He handed Ariana the glass off water and she tried to take a sip but she felt instantly sick. "Daddy" Noah whines at the door. He sighs grabbing a hair tie and putting her hair in a bun. "I'm sorry Noah wants me" He washed his hands before picking Noah up.

"you okay baby?" He asks rubbing his back. "He bumped his head" Ella pouts coming with a damp towel. "Sorry I told him to stay on his bed" Ella placed the towel on his head. "Aww baby boy Daddy kiss it better" he smiles kissing all over his face making him smile. "mom doing better?" Ella asks "Not one bit"

"Come on Noah let daddy get back to mommy" Ella tried to take him from his arms making him kick her. "No kicking" Dalton glared at him. "It's okay Ella. I'll sit with him and make sure his head bump is okay." Dalton smiles "Want me to go be with mom?" She asks.

"you can do" he smiles taking Noah to the kitchen and sitting him on the counter and getting him a biscuit out the jar for him. he smiles holding his hand out for it. "twank you" he smiles taking a bite.

"Your welcome" He smiles resting him back on his hip. "DADDY" Ella screamed making him dash back to the bathroom. "What happened?" He sighs seeing her now led on the floor far away from the toilet. "She went to stand" She cries. "Take Noah please" He sighs handing him over. "Go try calm him down with the tv"

"Hey Ari where you trying to go" He helped her up. "Bed" she cries. He nodded scooping her up and carrying her to bed. He found a bucket for her to throw up in to.