53

Chapter 120

Ariana walked through the door and ran at Dalton making him drop the towels he had in his hands and catch her. "your a cutie" He smiles rubbing her back kissing her cheek. "Noah loves the snow" Dalton smiles rubbing her back. "He does?" Ariana questions "Mhm" "Been out with him playing till his hands got too cold and he wanted to come back inside" He smiles putting her down.

"why you got a bobble on your wrist?" He asks confused since her hair was in bun. "No reason" She smiles pulling it off and placing it on the counter. "Please don't lie to me" He sighs following her into the kitchen. "I'm not"

~
"ARIANA DALTON" Jordan calls making Ariana rush into the room. "What happened?" Ariana asks seeing her on the floor. "She said she felt weak so I told her to get back in bed and I'll do what she wanted" He pouts "She said no"

"Okay" Ariana nodded gently shaking Molly a little. "How did she land?" "Her back." "Okay go get her some water and a fruit bar" Ariana smiles softly at him smiling seeing Molly coming back around. "I was on the toilet what happened" Dalton asks. "She passed out"

Molly rolled more into the floor putting her arm over her head. "Molly angel" Ariana moved her arm. "I don't feel good" She mumbled trying to sit up "No no you stay led down for a minute"

"What what if I hurt baby" Molly asks "I will ring your midwife and tell her and see what she says the snow storm is bad out there so your lucky you landed on your back not your stomach" Ariana rubbed her arm.

Jordan crouched next to her handed her some water wiping her eyes a little. "Want me to ring while you deal with her?" Dalton asks and Ariana nodded with a smile.

Molly sat up leaning against her desk. little still not fully back with it. She could hear Ariana and Jordan talking but to her it was just faint noise.

"Baby will be taking everything she has. It's going to get harder for her now" Ariana looked at Jordan. "She is so done with pregnancy now and she has a long way to go" Jordan took her hand making her focus on him.

"I will bring you some toast and then try sleep and regain your energy okay" Ariana rubbed her arm standing up. "She is kicking" Jordan smiles seeing her foot in her stomach. "Still creeps me out that" He shivers.

"Wait till she is 35 plus it's really visible to see them move around in there" She smiles leaving him to help her to bed.

Ariana smiled at Dalton on the phone putting some bread in the toaster. "So midwife said to just keep an eye on her. Track the baby's movement and if baby is active she is fine but to get her checked after the snow has passed" Dalton smiles kissing her head and Ariana nodded.

"Was expecting a nice quiet day with you when they said no work" She pouts "She has a boyfriend to do all the caring stuff" He shrugs "Dalton" Ariana chuckles "I just saying he will want to take care of her"

"I took care of you when you was 16" He smiles making her smile "Stupid cold apartment" She looked at him "Stupid cold apartment I agree" He nodded.

"My favourite memory from that place was the day you got mad at my mom for leaving Molly alone while i slept" She smiles "mhm left both my babies alone one was poorly and the other was 3"

"Sorry to interrupt Molly is asking for you Dalton" Jordan frowns "Okay" He nodded taking the toast up with him. Dalton walked into her bedroom and smiled at her.

"I wanted a daddy cuddle and to tell me everything is okay" Molly asks and he nodded giving her a cuddle "Mommy used to get weak too. Just got to eat every so often to top up your sugar levels" He smiles still happy she loved his cuddles.