144

Joined chapters together.

-
"Hi mom" Molly smiled sitting next to her on the sofa. "You okay?" Ariana asks wrapping an arm around her. "What would have happened if she did take her away?" She pouts looking down. "Me and dad would have never let that happen."

"They tried to take you off me when you was 1. Some woman in the neighbour hood saw me with you and said i was too young. I guess she was right about being too young. I was at school one day and you was with grandma" Ariana pouts.

"Grandma opened the door and they were mad I wasn't there looking after you. They waited until I came home that day." She sighs. "I mean I know I didn't get taken from you but what happened" Molly asks wiping her mom's eyes.

"They took a look round and I had everything I needed to care for you. I also lived with my mom still so I was under constant watch. They were demanding to speak to your dad. They wanted to see if he was a better outcome. Grandma said the worst case was she would take you on as her own"

"They wanted me to go be with a r*pist?" "Sorry that came out too easily" she covered her mouth. "The fact at that time I had no idea who it was made them question my whole life intentions but when it happened I did report it and I got one of them kits done at the hospital and that was all documented so she left us alone"

"So what you're saying is if they were going to take her away you would take my baby on?" Molly asks "Of course we would. Me and dad would do anything for you" Ariana smiles kissing her cheek.

"My life could have been so different" She pouts. "Hey I was going to fight for my little girl." Ariana tickled her making her smile. "Would I have had to call grandma mom then?" Molly asks confused. "I think grandma would have let me still be your mom. I would have just had to go back go court when I was 18 to you back. I am glad I never had to do that I got to spend that money on you" She smiles.

"Me and Jordan are taking Mila for a walk" Dalton announces "the both of you is suspicious where you really going?" Ariana asks "for a walk" Dalton gave her a kiss.

"Were you scared?" Molly asks "Terrified. You were what I lived for so many years. The thought of not having you scared me"

"but Molly you are being an amazing mom. You have nothing to be concerned about" "Thanks mommy means a lot" Molly smiled.

"How much time did you take off when I was a baby?" Molly asks. "Well you were born during the school holidays so for the first 5 weeks of your life I was at home constantly.  Until around January I went in for 2 and a half days a week and then went back full time." She smiles.

"What about feeds?" "I fed through the night and before I left for school. I pumped for grandma sos she had 2 in the day. I also took my pump with me to school incase i desperately needed to pump and grandma would come pick it up. But by the time I was back full time at school you were on food as well"

"What is different between me and you is. I was single. I spent all my time with you my mom constantly begged me to go out. She was so glad when I let Dalton into my life made her so happy" Ariana smiles. "you had friends mama"

"I know I did baby"

~
"Did you enjoy your talk with Molly?" Dalton asks and Ariana nodded. "Was nice to have a cuddle with her and spend time with her. I hardly ever get that anymore." She smiles giving him a hug. "Probably helped me and Jordan took Mila out"

"Yea probably" She smiles.

"Mommy daddy Ella being sick" Noah pouts making Ariana let go of Dalton and head up to the bathroom. "Hey sweetheart" Ariana rubbed her back. "I'm okay mom" Ella pouts "Your being sick no you are not" Ariana chuckles.

"I are something disgusting" Ella washed her mouth out. "What you eat?" "I tried a chocolate that I got for christmas was not nice do not recommend" She smiles giving her a hug. "So your not poorly"

"Nope" "Thank god. Hate when my babies are poorly" "We know mom"