58

Chapter 129

Dalton held open the door letting Ariana, Molly and Jordan in. Ella sat up instantly hearing the door. "Mommy" Noah beams running into her arms making Ariana smile. "Hi handsome" Ariana stood out the way of the door. "I love you" He smiles kissing her cheek "I love you too"

"Can I hold" Ella asks "No" Molly shook her head "What!" Ella pouts sadly. "She need a feed, a name, I need to be clean, and mom and dad stole her for like an hour" Molly pouts looking at her parents making then both smile softly.

"Just give them some bonding time Ella and you can hold her" Dalton smiles softly at her. "Molly why don't you try feed her feel free to not stay with us all and then have a shower or something" Ariana suggests making her nod taking Jordan and her baby girl up the stairs to her room.

"What you wanting bath or a shower?" Jordan asks "Think I just want to shower for now" She smiles getting her out the car seat and sitting on the bed. Molly lifted up her top letting her baby girl latch onto her nipple.

"You okay if I go get a drink? Or would you like me to stay?" Jordan questions "You can get a drink" She nodded making him nod heading down to the kitchen for some water before heading back up to her.

"will you get everything ready for me?" Molly asks softly as he appeared back in the room. "Of course" He headed to the bathroom setting her a towel a hair towel her lotion and getting her some pyjamas out for her.

"Just need to turn it on" He smiles sitting next to her and she nodded handing her over. "mommy be back soon" Molly stood up heading to the bathroom.

"Take as much time as you would like" He smiles making her nod.

Ariana gently knocked on the door before entering and smiled at Jordan on the bed. "Did she feed okay?" "She seems to get hold of it that time." Jordan smiles.

"Try to encourage Molly to eat." Ariana asks and he nodded.

~
Ariana jumped onto the bed making Dalton look at her "Be tired" He groans giving her a kiss. "I am tired" she yawned climbing into bed. "What you watching?" Ariana looked towards the tv. "An advert?" He looked at her.

"want to watch a horror film?" He asks and she nodded tucking herself into his side. "I love you" He smiles giving her a kiss.

Molly opened the door and Dalton looked over at her. "You okay?" Ariana asks "I coming to say goodnight" Molly smiles giving her a cuddle. "Goodnight"Dalton smiles. "If you need one of us in the night don't hesitate to come get us." Ariana told her making her nod climbing of the bed shutting the door on the way out.

"When do you think we are aloud to steal baby girl?" Dalton asks "When they get bored of her crying" Ariana chuckles "they better name her soon" She added pressing play.

"Can I buy ear plugs?" Dalton asks "What no!" Ariana looked at him. "Fine"  he pouts making her giggle. "We can't even hear them that loud"

~
Ariana yawns waking up early hours. She guessed earlier than normal with how tired she was feeling. She picked up her phone and whines seeing it was 7am so she was unsure why she was feeling so tired. She was however glad that Molly hadn't needed her in the night.

She climbed off the bed walking down to the kitchen finding Dalton having some breakfast with his little boy. "you look tired" Dalton frowns "Did Molly get you up at all?"

"I am tired and no she didn't. Must have just been in a light sleep incase she did need me for something" Ariana smiles giving him a kiss. "Mommy where mine?" Noah pouts making Ariana smile giving him a kiss.