6

Chapter 11

"Ella feeling better?" Dalton questions as Ariana walked down the stairs "She feels worse bless her. Also just had a go at Molly and Jordan to be considerate" Ariana placed the glass in the dishwasher. "Yea they are being loud today" Dalton nodded.

"They playing Mario" Ariana giggled "No wonder there loud then" he smiles. They had come a long way since being best friends and playing together. "I know. Her refusing to be with him because they were best friends" She giggled snuggling into his chest. "Glad she is happy" Dalton smiles rubbing his wife's back.

~
Molly walks down the stairs with her over night bag packed. They had decided to go stay over at Jordan's because they wanted to be together and Jordan had to go home. "how long you going for?" Ariana pouts seeing the size of her bag. "Only a night" Molly giggled.

Noah whines raising his arms at Molly making her put her bag down to pick him up. "I'll be home tomorrow" Molly pouts wiping away his tears. "Sissy" he cries gripping onto her. "Hey whats wrong with mommy and daddy" Jordan asks "He loves his sister more" Dalton chuckles coming to take him.

"dad you made him cry" Molly frowns "It's okay I can cheer him up when you leave." Dalton smiles "Enjoy" He smiles. Molly gave him a side hug before giving her momma full hug. "I love you both goodbye" Molly smiles taking Jordan's hand before heading to his.

"Can she come back" Dalton pouts turning to Ariana. "And you say I the only with separation issues with my babies" She giggled "you do. Your probably going to sleep in her bed tonight and ditch me"

"What no never I need my babies cuddles" she giggled. "good because I need your cuddles too"

"Okay we need to cheer this baby up first" Ariana tickles him making him whine grumpy. "How about daddy play dinosaurs with you" Dalton smiles sitting down with him on the floor. "Mommy gonna watch her two handsome boys play together" she beams sitting on the sofa.

Dalton smiles picking up some toys playing with them. Slowly Noah stopped crying and waddled over to pick some up too and follow his dads actions. "Rawwww" Noah giggled shaking the dinosaur at Dalton "oh no" He gasps falling to the floor making Ariana smile watching them.

There was nothing more special then watching the two of them play together. She watched him play with ducks barbies and now dinosaurs. "Coco" Ariana gasps seeing her pounce off the off for the biscuit Noah dropped. "Thats naughty" Dalton taps Coco's nose making the pup jump back up to the sofa.

Noah ran over for some more toys running back to his daddy Tripping over the rug. Dalton reacted instantly grabbing his arm to stop him face planting the floor taking him in for a cuddle. "Daddy got you" He smiles rubbing his back.

Ariana stood up going to answer the door and Noah followed her making Dalton pout. "Hi Darcy. Ella isn't well" Ariana explains "I wanted to cheer her up and give her this" Darcy asks shyly. "okay go on" Ariana smiles.

"your a curious little thing" Ariana smiles walking back to Dalton. "wee wee" Noah took his moms hand making her smile taking him to the bathroom. Noah was the one that has taken longer to potty train. He got good at it and then he just stopped and used his nappy again.

"You being a brave boy again" Ariana gasps helping him onto the toilet. "Mommy get you a sticker when your done"

"What sticker?" Dalton asks "They all in my draw upstairs. But want him to pick it out" Ariana smiles and Dalton nodded. Ariana helped Noah wash his hands before following him up the stairs to the study where Ariana opened the sticker draw pulling out Noah's stickers.

"This one" He points making Ariana peel it off and stick it on his top. "Your a clever boy"

Chapter 12

"Girls are you nearly ready?" Dalton shouts up the stairs. Ella came down the stairs. "Erm Molly is crying" Ella looked at her parents. Ariana placed Noah to the floor heading to her room. "Hey whats the matter" Ariana rubbed her back.

"I fell" Molly giggled wiping her eyes "So no one broke your heart?" Ariana asks and Molly nodded "I just hurt my knee I needed a second" she giggled standing up.

"Whats the boyfriend doing today?" Ariana asks "He coming to see me later" She giggled "But he is okaying football with his friends. I had to beg him to go do something with them. He wanted to come shopping with us" Molly smiles.

"I don't know who has more of the separation issue you or him" Ariana smiles climbing into the car. "we all happy again?" Dalton asks "Yep just a hurt knee" Molly giggled fastening her seatbelt.

"Where too first then?" Dalton asks "Food I am starving" Ella asks and he nodded "Now for the argument where we going?" Ariana chuckles. "I want a taco bell" Molly asks "eww no thats gross" Ella shook her head.

"what about Archies?" Molly asks "Yes" Ella nodded making Dalton nod.

"Omg he is adorable" Ella gasps taking Molly's phone. "do not open that red snap!" Molly groans. "Better not be an in appropriate pic" Ariana and Dalton both said in unison. "It is not. It's photo of some gossip he took on Ryans phone" Molly giggled "I wanna know the gossip" Ariana whines.

"Layla cheated on her boyfriend and its the chat to prove" Molly giggles. "ohhhh" Ariana pouts. "And we don't do that kind of stuff what do you take me for" Molly asks.

"there always together anyway" Ella smiles "My happy place" Molly blushes a little. "I hope you and Jordan turn out like mom and dad and never break up" Ella smiles "Me too. I really hope he is my person" Molly smiles.

Molly climbed out the car taking Noah's hand making Ariana pout. "I thought by the time he was 2 she might hate him" she whines "You want him mom" Molly giggled turning to look at her. "Yeahhhh my baby loves you more" She pouts "No he doesn't" Molly smiles letting him take Ariana's hand.

"I just like helping you out"  Molly smiles. Noah raises his arms making Ariana pick him up resting him on her hip. "He isn't going to walk the whole day want me to get his pram?" Dalton questions "Might be a good idea" Ariana nodded.

"We just going in every-shop?" Ariana asks as they sat down at a table and Molly nodded. "Not had a good shopping trip in a while" Molly smiles "I want some nee shoes" Ella smiles making both their parents nod.

~
"Hey mom I need some bras" Ella looked up making Ariana nod. "I am waiting out here" Dalton smiles making Ariana nod taking the girls in to victoria secret. "Molly buying for Jordan" Ella giggled. "Am not." Molly pouts picking up some pink lace thongs before putting them back. Ariana looked at her. "You know I don't care right" Ariana asks giving her a hug. "She made me feel uncomfortable. I know you know I do it but I don't like the reminder you know same as the other way round" She sighs. "How about if I take her to a different section and you can get what you want without me here or your annoying sister" "you wash them mom" Molly looked at her. "I know" "It's okay mom. I don't mind you being with me" Molly threw some into the basket as well as some matching bras before looking at the clothes section.

"How do you think dad would allow me to wear this?" Molly asks holding up a crop top. "he would not put it back" Ariana chuckle. "you hate pink don't be annoying" Ariana looked at Ella making her pick up a different colour.