54

Chapter 122

After the mix was in the oven Ariana began to clean up a little. "When is school back open?" Molly asks "Tomorrow." She let put a deep sigh. "1 more week" Molly rubbed her back "Thank god. I so done with it right now" Ariana pouts.

"Mommy" Noah ran over to her making her smile picking him up "You feel freezing" Ariana gasps taking his gloves off his hands. "Where is daddy baby?" Ariana asks confused. "He helping neighbour" He smiles "Can I watch tv mommy" "Sure" Ariana smiles taking his coat off and putting him down.

Dalton came inside and took his coat hat and gloves off before walking to the kitchen where Ariana was putting the last of the baking stuff away. Ariana turned and smiles softly at him he pulled her into a hug "Babe you're cold" She whines trying to pull away only to make him hold her tighter. "Babe" She whines wiggling around. "I'll put the heating on an extra hour" He looked at her "Deal" She grins.

"Okay but seriously I am helping Molly bake so I kind of need to be free" She looked up at him. "Go shower and get warm it will help"

"Okay Molly wet a towel" Ariana smiles making her nod wetting a towel. "What you making?" Dalton asks giving her a kiss. "Molly wanted to make one of them christmas log cakes" Ariana smiles.

"okay ring it out so it's just damp and place it on the side. "dad can you let go of her" Molly giggled "but I love her" He pouts "I love her too and you steal her off me so I can steal her off you" Molly places the towel on the side.

"Okay I do need to help her now" Ariana got free grabbing the oven mitts and getting the tray out the oven. "Are you ready?" Ariana asks "When I flip this over you got to cut the edges spread the filling and roll it up fast"

Ariana smiled watching them both. "He is planning something" Molly whispers "I know I can feel it coming" Ariana smiles getting a wire rack out.

Dalton pinched her bum making Ariana jump and glare at him while Molly burst out laughing "your not getting any now
"What that's not fair" He whines. "Is too"

"Baby on bladder" Molly ran off. Dalton grabbed Ariana again. "Hey that was hard" She huffed looking at her arms "I not that hard to move" "Sorry angel" He gave her a few kisses. "I got to go back to work tomorrow"

"It will be okay" He rubbed her back making her nod into his chest. "Can you go shower" She asks "You saying I smell?" She nodded. "Wow" He looked at her "Shower get in your comfy and it make me happy" He nodded giving her a questionable look.

She was being unpredictable. Her moods were up and down he couldn't work out what was going on in her head.

~
Ariana walked into the game room and Dalton smiles at her. "One second Dakota Ariana is here" Dalton took the headphones off. "Can you open this please" Ariana asks handing him a bottle. He nodded with a smile taking it out her hand unscrewing the lid.

"Thank you" She smiles giving him a kiss. "eww get a room" She heard Dakota through the headphones "Hey you heard worse" Ariana spoke. "Tea will be ready in 20 minutes" She smiles and he nodded letting her go.

Dalton put the headphones back on "Still can't believe she wanted you over me" "It's been 14 years get over it" Dalton chuckles.

After another game he decided to come off snd go see if she needed help knowing full well she was going to kick him out the kitchen.

"Yes baby?" Ariana smiled at him "Need any help?" "No no I am okay." Ariana smiles getting some plates out. Dalton heard the door so he went to get it taking the parcel.

"It came" Ariana smiles making him nod. "Is it for you or the girl?" He asks "Me" She smiles "You can open it"

"Is there anything in here that might get me excited?" He asks "It's just a pyjamas set" Ariana smiles making him rip open the package and pull the set out. "Babe how can you call these shorts"