194

Molly held Ariana's hand as they waited in the emergency room. As direct on the phone when Molly rang.

Ariana pulled her phone out her pocket feeling it go off. No matter how upset she was she still had to reachable. When she opened Dalton's message Molly took her phone off her. "Mommy I know your scared but this is why you need to tell him if your right" Molly admitted to her. Seeing Dalton sending her photos of baby stuff. "What if he blames me"

"Mom are you hearing yourself right now!" Molly asks "Your telling me you think your husband wont love you anymore because you lost a baby" Molly whispers not really wanting everyone to know. "I lost his miracle baby"

"Ariana" Ariana stood up pulling Molly with her. "I not leaving you I promise" Molly reassured her.

~
"Hey daddy" Molly walked into the study. "Hey sweetie" He smiles softly. "Mommy really needs you daddy" Molly gave him a hug. "Where is she?" He asks standing up. "She is in your room" Molly pouts and he nodded. "I love you" Dalton smiles at her "I love you too daddy"

Molly left him to go find Jordan and Mila.

"Hey angel Molly said you needed me" Dalton asks perching next to her. "I love you" Ariana looked at him. "I love you too" He smiles giving her a kiss. "I got some bad news baby" She sniffs.

"Okay?" He asks squeezing her hand. "I lost the baby" She sniffled "Oh Ari" He hugged her rubbing her back. "Are you okay? How is the pain? Do you need any pads? Any pain killers? Comfort food?" He fired at her making her look at him.

"Are you not mad?" She sniffs "What no!" He pouts lifting her up onto his lap giving her a cuddle. "I sorry" She sniffs. "What you sorry for?" He pouts kissing her forehead.

"I was too stressed" She sniffled "Please don't blame yourself" He pouts putting her down on the bed. "Where you going?" She asks "To go get you a hot water bottle a cup of tea and some chocolate" he smiles softly.

He left the room going down to the kitchen and flicking the kettle on. Molly and Jordan jumped apart and Dalton looked at them "You know i Know you two kiss right?" Dalton asks "you also made a little one?" He added. "He isn't wrong" Jordan shrugs.

"Thank you" Dalton hugged Molly, Molly happily accepted the hug but was confused why he was thanking her. "What for dad?" Molly asks confused "Being there for her"

"I was just doing what I could to support her. She is my mommy she means the world to me" Molly smiles.

Dalton made the cup of tea and a water bottle grabbing some chocolate buttons they had in the cupboard before heading back up to her.

"Can I have a bubble bath?" She sniffled and he nodded going to run her one leaving her with the hot water bottle and the tea knowing by the time this bath was ready she would have drank it.

Once it was ready he walked back into the bedroom to get her. Helping her off the bed and into the bathroom helping her undress and into the bath.

leaving her to get Comfy he went and got her kindle handing it to her. "You not staying?" She asks "I going to change the bed sheets get it nice and cosy for you. Then after your bath i will have to leave to go pick our son up from school" He pouts.

"no baby" She shook her head. "I cant just not pick Noah up baby" He pouts seeing her eyes all teary. "I promise you I not abandoning you" He sighs he could see the fear through her tears.

"I will be coming home to cuddle you and try make you feel better" He gave her a kiss.

~
Dalton climbed into his car leaving the driveway. Molly said she would go pick Noah up it was not an issue however Dalton felt like he needed to cry. He needed to let the first shock of this news out without upsetting his wife even more. Right now he wanted to be strong and be there while Ariana healed then ignore her needs and just let her suffer.