197

Ariana sat up looking down at Dalton who had finally fallen asleep. She had been waiting for him to fall asleep for at least an hour. She creeped off the bed heading down to the kitchen for some water. It was midnight so she was hoping no one was awake to see her.

Ariana saw a package by the door that had been opened and left making her walk over to see who it was for. When she saw Dalton's name she deciding to see what was inside. Pulling out the baby grow she only cried more holding her now empty stomach. She had lost a whole part of herself.

Shoving the baby grow back in the bag wiping her eyes she headed back to bed.  Climbing back onto the bed Dalton opened his eyes opening his arms for her.

Ariana shook her head. "I sorry" She sniffled "I don't want to be touched" She sniffs. "Okay" He nodded only slightly understanding her. He wiped under her eyes trying to stop her teary eyes.

"You can talk to me Ari" He pouts hating how closed off she was.

~
Dalton walked into Molly's room and Molly turned her head. "I have not seen you two like this in a while" He smiles softly. Seeing Molly sat on Jordan's chest giggling with each other. "Whats up dad?" Molly asks climbing off Jordan.

"Fancy going to try and talk to your mom?" he asks "Your her partner?" Molly stood up super confused heading to her moms room opening the door and looking at her on the bed.

Molly walked over to her dads side climbing into the bed next to her. "Hey mommy" She coos push some hair behind her ear.

"We are all worried about you" Molly rubbed her arm making Ariana shuffle away still not wanting to be touched. Molly pouted climbing off the bed. "We all love you that's all I am saying" She left her in peace.

Walking back to Jordan he took her into his arms. "She flinched away from me when I went to stroke her arm" Molly sniffs.

~
Dalton opened the front door taking in a package and thats when he saw the baby grow just scrunched up inside the package. He pouted shutting the door throwing the package to the sofa and headed back up stairs.

"Hey gorgeous" Dalton spoke softly making her look up at him. "Can I please give you a cuddle" He pouts sitting next to her and Ariana climbed into his lap. "I'm sorry I should have hid-it better" He rubbed her back. "You had already bought clothes" She sniffles. This was the first time he had really heard her speak in days.

He gently rubbed her back sitting there in silence with her. He had fired questions of are you okay a lot at her recently and he had only been shut down so he decided to just sit there in silence with her.

~
"Hey sis" Molly smiles softly. "Hey" Ella smiles putting her folder down on the side. "What you making?" Ella asks confused "Lasagne" Molly smiles.

"A real meal" Ella beams.

"How is your revision going?" Molly asks "It's going alright. The start so soon I getting stressed" Ella pouts.

"Molly" Jordan smiles making her turn around and smile at Mila crawling towards her. "clever girl" Molly smiles picking her up resting her on her hip.

"It will be expensive when I want a baby" Ella pouts "You could always adopt and not pay for someone to carry your child" Molly shrugs "But then i not birthed a baby?"

"Daddy didn't make me and look how close we are" Molly smiled softly at her. "Adoption can be a beautiful thing Ella" Jordan smiles taking Mila back from Molly's arms so she could continue to cook.

"anyway you got to be in a relationship first" Molly looked at her. "Well me and Ruby are getting close" "You really like her don't you" Jordan smiled "I do! She is so smart and kind" Ella beams thinking about her.

"She also a really good hugger" She giggled. "I was going to ask if you two were okay as she hadn't been here in a while" Molly asks.

"I doubt they want anyone round right now" Ella shrugs. "Can I hold?" Ella asks and Jordan nodded happily handing Mila over.

"you can go to hers" Molly smiles "you think they would let me out for a night when they are struggling?"

"100%. They would know you are safe and happy and not worry about you. I know they are in their room right now but they will be worried about us" Molly smiles.

"Jordan fancy covering me so I can go pee?" Molly asks "Of course cutie"

_
I apologise for all the changes in this chapter.