22

Chapter 43

"Right I am taking the girls and Noah shopping to get them out the house will you at least have a shower while we are gone?" Joan looked at her making her nod. "And change your clothes!"

"come on girls" Joan smiles picking Noah up from his toys carrying him to the car and fastening him in. "I want the front" Ella whines. "Nope oldest in the front" Joan rolled her eyes making Molly smile climbing into the passenger side. "So how about we buy your mom some new bedding. Help her go back into her own room" She suggests.

"will that even help?" Ella asks confused. "maybe. Could put all the stuff he left in the bathroom out of her sight to see if that helps" "But they havent broke up" Ella sighs making Molly and Joan look at each other.

"Ella. He took the ring back." Joan softly broke it to her. "Wait daddy doesn't want space he just wants rid?" Ella asks confused. "It's real complicated okay.  They still havent spoke to each other. I know it's only been a week and there is time but this space between them could last a while" Joan sighs.

"I split up with your moms dad and your mom turned out okay" Joan looked at her through the mirror. "And she ended up pregnant at 13" Ella rolled her eyes. "That had nothing to do with my parenting. That was some guy taking advantage" Joan sighs.

"You act like you hate me" Molly looked at her making her shake her head. "your my big sister I love you" Ella smiles making Molly smile.

"I love you too" Molly smiles.

"So any new friends in college yet?" Joan asks pulling up into a space. "There is a few people I have spoke to and like" Molly smiles. "not really bonded with anyone yet though but it's only the start of the year. I have time" Molly adds climbing out the car.

"That you do" She nodded taking Noah out the car.

"We are going to have to go food shopping too" Joan adds making them nod.

~
When they arrived back the house looked worse then when they left it. And the strong smell of bleach. "I mean she is out of bed at least" Ella shrugs taking her shoes off. Ariana came back out into view and Gave the girls a hug. "You smell" Ella pushes her off. "Of cleaning stuff" Molly chuckles kissing her cheek.

"Grandma did a food shop" Molly explains as she brought some bags in. "How much i owe you mom?" Ariana asks "you don't need to worry about that right now"  Joan replies putting it away for her.

"my toddler asleep?" Ariana asks and Molly nodded. "He in the car seat" She adds.

"did you have a shower?" Molly asks "I'll have one after cleaning" Ariana spoke softly. "Which I should get back too while I still in the mood" Ariana adds making Molly nod heading to her room.

Her bed freshly made with new sheets on and her oil burner on with her favourite scent. Molly knew this was all for show but she was taking her mom not being in bed as a bonus right now.

Ariana looked at her mom and gave her a hug. "Do you want me to stay?" Joan asks rubbing her back and she nodded. "I told Jordan he could come give her a cuddle and I don't think I brave enough to be alone at night yet" She pouts and she nodded.

"Let me go get Noah out the car and then i'll help put this room back in order and we can watch a movie or something to keep you occupied" She suggests making her nod.

Chapter 44
Ariana opened the door and Jordan smiled giving her a hug. "You like these hugs don't you" Ariana smiles rubbing his back and he nodded. "Also happy to see you out of bed" He smiles pulling away. "She was in the bath when I saw her last. We ordering Indian if you want to join in?" Ariana asks "Yeah sounds good." He smiled heading up the stairs.

He entered her bedroom and smiled at it being tidy. He lightly knocked on the bathroom door and she opened it. Her towel wrapped around her and she smiled giving him a hug. "You been crying?" He pouts seeing her eyes and she nodded. There was no point lying to him.

"you make me happy though" she grins "Also sorry mom told me you was coming for 6. I thought I had time." she adds "I don't mind. Could have still been in there." He smiles letting her get changed

"Ahh Molly" Joan walked into the room. "Hi grandma" Molly looked at her. "you okay?" She adds. "Noah is crying for something and keeps pointing. Moms on the phone ordering food can you help?"

Molly nodded heading to his room. "Hey bud what you want?" Molly asks bending down. Jordan following. Noah smiles seeing him walking over for a cuddle. "Hows my little buddy?" Jordan questions scuffing his wet hair. Joan just smiled seeing how he was with him.

"Now I am guessing he wants his paw patrol pyjamas" Molly suggests getting them out. "These?" Molly holds them up and he nodded. "Okay thank you" Joan took Noah. "i taking all the cuddles I can get"

Molly and Jordan left leaving Joan to get him ready for bed. "I really need a cuddle" Molly looked up at him. "Say no more" He threw her over his shoulders carrying her to her room.

He placed her down getting comfy himself before letting her get comfy however she wanted to. "you know it's okay to miss him" Jordan whispers rubbing her back. "I know but I hate him so much as well" Molly sighs listening to his heartbeat. "I know Mol but he did such a special thing for you when you was 3" Jordan tickled her back. "I know Jordan. I know but he also hurt me"

"He hasn't messaged me or Ella. I more bothered at him hurting Ella right now. She done nothing wrong." Molly sighs giving him a kiss. The door bell went and Molly whined. "I staying the night you can cuddle me after" He sat up.

"Wait you are?" She grins and he nodded "been a while I know" he took her hand pulling her off the bed walking downstairs with her.

Ariana looked at them both and smiled. "Thats the two I know" Ariana smiles making them smile a little sitting at the table. "Once we eaten I going to go talk with Ella" Molly whispers and he nodded noticing her just zoned out.

"So are you two joining in with movies tonight or you doing your own thing?" Joan questions. "We can watch some movies" Jordan smiles making her nod.

~
"Want a big sis hug?" Molly asks stood in the door making her nod. Molly walked over to her and gave her a cuddle. "I want mommy to be happy again" she sniffled. "I do too" Molly kisses her head. "why dont you get Darcy round?" Molly suggests "you think mom would let her?"

"She let me have Jordan?" Molly smiled a little. "Thats different though" Ella frowns "Want me to ask for you?" Molly asks and Ella nodded. Molly climbed off her bed and walked down to the kitchen.

"Ella wants to know if she can invited Darcy round" Molly asks "Sure she can? Why is she not asking?" Ariana asks confused putting the cups in the dishwasher. "she thinks you would say no. And she is upset don't think she wants to make you cry again" Molly pouts and she nodded.