191

I apologise for the week break.
_
Dalton arrived back home with some flowers making Jordan look at him. "You the only one awake?" He asks and Jordan nodded.

"Didn't you creeping out the house early hours cause a massive argument last time?" Jordan asks confused "It did." Dalton nodded. "We moved on from that"

"Daddddddd" Ella whines making him look at her. "Yes?" He asks confused "My school shoe is broken" She pouts "Ella you have a month left" He groans looking at it.

"Does Molly still have her ones?" Dalton looks to Jordan making him shrug. "I presume so but I never see her in anything other then slippers of converse now"

"Want me to go have a look?" He asks standing up "If you don't mind." Dalton smiles softly. Jordan walked up to his room opening the door before pushing it back closed using the flashlight on his phone to look through her shoes.

He would say he was trying not to wake her up but he also wanted her awake so he could at least have a kiss before he had to leave for work. Waiting till around 5 to actually see her didn't sound too appealing for him. He found the shoes taking them down to Ella.

"Hey you changed you lock screen" Ella smiles "Still my girls though" He smiles. "Bet Molly was fuming when she had Mila and you changed it" Ella giggles "She hated the photo I had of her then"

~
Ariana yawned walking down to the kitchen, Dalton smiled seeing her. "The flowers for me or Molly?" She asks confused "You" He chuckles giving her a kiss making her look over at them. "How come you have Mila? Molly gone out?" Ariana asks confused kissing Mila's cheek taking her for a cuddle.

"She came down and she wasn't feeling great so sent her back to bed." He smiles making her a drink. "How you sleep?" He questions "Was uncomfortable at one point of the night didn't look at the time though just rolled over and tried to go back to sleep"

"Whats Molly unwell with?" Ariana asks "Think it's a cold." He pouts "When Can I have a cuddle" He asks "Shouldn't have let me steal Mila from you" She giggled.

"Now I never going to get you back" He whines. He bent down to kiss her bump "Can't have my bump either that is attached to me" she took a sip of the water he had poured for her.

"Hi I an back" Jordan smiles taking his little girl from Ariana. "Your supposed to he at work?" Dalton looked at him. "Molly told me she wasn't feeling great. Felt bad dumping Mila on you" He smiles.

Dalton instantly wrapped Ariana into a hug making her giggle "Can we sit down on the sofa and watch a movie or something? Just sack off being adults for the day?" She questions "Sure we can"

"Thank you" She smiles sitting down. He perched next to her letting her get comfy. He rested his hand on her stomach making Ariana smile a little. "What you want to watch?" He questions. "Anything baby" She smiles

~
Ella walked through the front door in floods of tears making Ariana instantly walk over to give get a hug. "What happened" Ariana asks rubbing her back "I got a stupid detention for something I didn't do" Ella sniffled.

"That's why your home late" Ariana pouts kissing her forehead. "So what did you allegedly do?" Ariana asks "Went through a teachers drawer which I never did" Ella sniffled "What made this teacher think this? Do I know said teacher?" Ariana asks confused "No the one who replaced you" She sniffs "Because I had a school eraser that you obviously gave me and he screamed at me on front of the whole class"

"Shhh it's okay" Ariana coos rubbing her back. "Want me to do anything about this teacher?" Ariana asks "He'll only be more mean to me"  She sniffs.

"What will make you cheer up?" Ariana questions hating seeing her baby cry. "To go on holiday" Ella beams "I mean I can try beg dad to let us go but me carrying a baby isn't going in your favour" Ariana chuckles "He can stay home with baby he wants it more then you do" Ella looked at her "Is it that obvious" Ariana asks and Ella nodded.

"Molly also knew you could be before you told us you stole on of her tests she was so confused" Ella giggled "Damn" Ariana pouts.

"You can invite a friend round if you want to" Ariana smiles making Ella nod. 

~
"Dalton I am in pain" Ariana whines walking into the bathroom. He turned the shower off wrapping himself in a towel before seeing to her. "Where is the pain" He asks "Very low" Ariana sighs. "Like electric shocks I hate it" She sighs.

"what would you like me to do?" He asks "I don't know" She whines. She knew there was nothing he could do but he was the only one she could complain about the matter to. "Have you tried having a lie down?" He asks "Don't make me go to bed"

"I am not" He sighs trying not to get mad at her. "You can either try lie down and rest or you can stand her and complain to me" He hugged her. "I not trying to sound nasty. That's all I can think of is maybe you just need to be off your feet"

"my boobs are so sore too" She pouts "You know you have been through this 3 times right" He chuckles and she nodded "I just saying no touching them"

"I always try my best not to"