11

Chapter 20

"Jordan will you help me?" Molly frowns trying to tie her top at the back. "MOLLY HURRY UP i hungry" Ella moans. Jordan walked behind her pulling her top tight and doing a knot at the back. "Hey why you telling me to hurry up mom and dad are kissing on the balcony" Molly pouts.

"Can we feel Ella she is hangry" Molly asks opening the door making them pull apart and nod. Jordan grabbed hold of Molly's hand making her smile it was going to be weird for them both to be around her parents constantly but she was so excited that they both agreed to let him come.

"What the plans after we have eaten!" Jordan questions "Well normally day one the girls beg to go pool when we are on holiday. So maybe that or I know there is a cinema near here we could go watch a movie." Dalton smiles. "or we could just have a little walk around" he adds.

"Okay so do i have to have an alarm set daily?" He asks "No but 11 would be nice if you all are awake. Ella that goes for you" Ariana looked at her. "tell them that they going to be up all night kissing"

"Am not! I want sleep. No kissing me after 10 please" Molly looked up at him jokingly making him nod. "Don't stress Jordan we honestly just take each day as it comes" Ariana smiles letting go of Dalton as Noah clung to her leg. "Whats up handsome" Ariana bent down rubbing his back. "Mommy" he whines raising his arms. Ariana smiles picking him up as he rubs his eyes "you okay to carry him?" Dalton asks "Of course" she smiles looking up at him.

Molly held open the door at the restaurant for them and smiles at Noah trying to fall asleep on her moms shoulder. "your phone more important?" Ariana asks looking at him.

"Just my mom?" He asks confused why she is bothered by it. "She okay?" he nodded with a small smile helping her sit down. "Hey baby I know your tired. I know. Want to try maybe eat something?" Ariana asks looking at the kids menu. "no" He whines burying his head back into her chest. "Noah you need to eat!" Dalton pulled him out of her chest. "Dalton" Ariana sighs taking both the girls by surprise at her directing him as his name. "He is tired. Let him sleep. It's okay we can feed him later" Ariana asks and he nodded.

"I feel left out" Ella pouts making Dalton look at her "Why you sat all the way round there" He chuckles "I don't know"

"Can I try something new?" Molly asks and both parents nod. "Of course" Dalton smiles. "Want me to read the menu to you?" Dalton asks "I want the kale salad" Ariana smiles making him nod with a smile.

~
"Can you you stop cuddling I want Molly?" Ella asks making Molly sit up. "Where you want to go?" Molly asks with a smile. "you think mom and dad will let us go for a walk?" Ella asks "We can ask" Molly smiles climbing off the bed.

"Can me and Ella go for a walk? I have my phone on me?" Molly questions "Don't go far though okay? I don't want you getting lost" Dalton looked at her and she nodded heading to put her shoes on.

"Will you be okay?" Molly asks giving Jordan a kiss and he nodded. "I'll watch the movie with Noah. I love that boy very much" He beams making her nod. "Wait Mol?" He asks as she went to walk away. "Turn around!" She turned around and he tucked her underwear back into her shorts "there you go" he smiles.

"Okay come on" Molly smiles following her out the hotel room. "I feel bad now. Jordan could have come" Ella frowns "He wants to snuggle up with Noah. We just gave him an excuse to watch kid shows for a few hours" Molly giggled.

"okay so what you need to talk to me about?" Molly asks "How did you know you loved Jordan?" She looked down. "Erm he made me feel warm inside and safe. I knew when I was around him I was happy and felt protected. He makes me feel special" Molly smiles blushing a little. "Is it not weird for him to touch you. Like it just doesn't seem normal to do that?" "What like in that way or just touching me?"