50

Chapter 114

"Can we go out for a meal tonight us all the whole family?" Ariana questions putting her shoes on. "of course we can" Dalton smiles taking her hand to help her up. "Let's go find out if our boy is cancer free" He smiles giving her a kiss before they both walked down the stairs. "Oh he a happy boy" Ariana smiles watching him jump around on some bubble wrap from Molly's package.

"Come on handsome you need your coat and a hat" Ariana smiles holding his coat up. Noah smiles running at her slipping his arms into his coat. "Good boy" She smiles kissing his forehead before putting his hat on to keep him warm.

"anything exciting?" Dalton asks Molly. "New bedding" Molly giggled "And you're having a baby soon?" Dalton asks  "Yea what about it?" Molly asks confused. "Shouldn't be wasting your money on that"

"Babe" Ariana looked at him. "Fine I'll send it back" Molly sighs "Molly you will do no such thing" Ariana looked at her "Do you know how hard it is to be a young mom?" Ariana looked at Dalton. "I get it you don't approve" Molly shrugs.

"Come on you lets go or we will be late" Ariana smiles at Noah. "Dalton leave your daughter alone and get int he car. Fasten Noah in as well please" Ariana handed him over.

Ariana walked over to Molly and hugged her. "He is so confusing mom" Molly sighs "I know" Ariana nodded rubbing her back. "Keep the bedding it's cute" Ariana smiles kissing her head. "Hope it's good news today" "Me too"

Ariana climbed in the car and Dalton smiles at her "Sorry" He pouts "I know how depressing it is to be like her right now" Ariana pouts "I know I know." He set off.

"Mommy daddy no sad" Noah looked at them both. "We are okay baby" Ariana smiles turning to look at him.

"Can we have music?" He asks and Dalton turned the radio up a little. "Thank you daddy"

"When they arrive at the hospital Ariana climbed out helping Noah out and taking his hand. "Mommy me want carrying?" He asks looking up. "Okay" Ariana smiles picking him up.

"You give in too easily" Dalton chuckles. "Yea but he is my last baby I can carry and then soon he wont want this" Ariana pouts.

"You get a granddaughter to carry?" "Not my baby though" Ariana kisses Noah's head. "Your just jealous he wanted me"

"Sorry daddy" Noah smiles at him. "Hi Noah Gomez" Ariana smiles to the lady at the desk. "ah yes just take a seat and you will be called soon" She smiles.

Ariana took a seat and Noah immediately saw the toys so he climbed down sitting on the floor with them.
Dalton took hold of her hand and gave it a little squeeze. "We are strong" He smiles making her nod.

"I hope we get to cuddle up with a movie tonight" He smiles "Why wouldn't we?" She asks confused holding his hand. "Normally when I want alone time with you something happens" He shrugs.

"Noah?" A nurse came out. "Thats me" Noah jumps up making them all smile. Dalton stood up waiting for Ariana to stand up before they followed the nurse.

"You seem much more hyper today" The nurse smiled at Noah making him nod. "Now we want to take him for his scan first before taking the stitches out" "That's fine" Ariana smiles.

"Okay So Noah. We need you to get in this gown and then we will take you to the big machine again" "Can mommy come with?" He asks taking her hand "Of course"

"Daddy help you change" Dalton smiles.

~
After a tone of scans and tests they all sat down. "So we have some very good news" She smiles "We got the whole tumour and you are cancer free. You been one very lucky boy" "thank you" Noah smiles.