152

Ella sniffled walking to her parents bedroom knocking on the door. It was 2am so she was expecting them to be asleep but knocking felt right before just walking in. She gently opened the door and her parents were cuddled up together asleep.

"Dad" She whispers walking over to his side gently tapping him which didn't work making her pout she really wanted a daddy cuddle "dad".

She sighs leaving the room heading to Molly's room to see if she was awake before she woke her mom up. Molly was fast asleep and Ella didn't feel comfortable waking her sister up when she had a baby to look after. She walked back to her parent's room tapping her mom knowing Ariana would wake up feeling her. She hated having to wake her mom up knowing she struggled to get back to sleep once awoken.

"Ella?" Ariana asks confused gently sitting up. Ella climbed into her moms arms breaking down into tears sobbing uncontrollable in her arms. "Shh it's okay" Ariana coos gently rubbing her back.

Ariana pulled her out her chest and wiped under her eyes "Oh Ella how long have you been upset" Ariana sighs placing her on the bed going to get some tissue and a wipe. She could tell just by her face she had been upset for a while. She wiped under her eyes to cool the skin down handing her a tissue to blow her nose.

Ariana sat back down next to her and Ella cuddled into her side. "I wanted a daddy to cuddle me to sleep but he didn't wake up" She sniffs. "Want me to wake him up for you?" Ariana rubbed her back. "He doesn't understand like you do" She pouts.

"You want a daddy cuddle right? He will happily cuddle his sad girl without questions" Ariana told her. Ella just nodded with a sniffle. Ariana shook him making him whine opening his eyes. "Ella needs a daddy cuddle" Ariana told him making him open his arms for her. Ella climbed into the bed next to him getting comfy into his chest. "Everything will be okay" He whispers getting her to go to sleep.

"Where you going?" Dalton asks confused "Need a drink now" She smiled and he nodded gently. She went and got her drink before checking in on Noah and Molly before heading back to bed where both of them were now back asleep, climbing in next to Ella she fell back asleep.

~
Molly woke up to feeling arms wrap around her. She opened her eyes and gave Noah a cuddle. "Good morning" She yawned "Morning Molly" He beams kissing her cheek making her smile.

"You know I got to see to my little girl soon" Molly rubbed his back and he nodded. "Mommy and daddy cuddling Ella" He pouts. "Me help when Mila wakes up?" Noah asks "Of course you can"

"Here you are" Ariana smiled softly at Noah. "No mommy I was sissy cuddles" He whined "someone needs to cuddle sissy" He added making Molly pout. "He is okay mom" Molly smiles softly making her nod leaving them to cuddle.

"Sissy leave today?" he asks making her nod. "I want to go see Jordan. Is that okay?" Molly asks "Bring him here" Noah pouts confused on the situation. "Jordan is really sick. He having to stay in the hospital to get better"

"I miss him" Noah pouts "I miss him too"

Once Ariana had left Molly's room she headed down to the kitchen to make her self some breakfast and a coffee feeling like she needed the added caffeine this morning. It was nice to be alone for once and not have someone around her. She knew it wouldn't last long but it was a nice atmosphere.

"Morning" Ella yawned opening the fridge "Morning, How you feeling?" Ariana questions looking at her. "Drained" She pouts pouring some orange juice. "Dad still sound asleep" Ella added "Sounds about right." Ariana nodded giving her a hug as she walked over to her.

"I love you" Ariana rubbed her back. "I love you too. Sorry I woke you" She added kissing her mom's cheek. "Can wake me any time you feel sad. I want to be the one to cuddle your pain away"