35

Chapter 76

Ella perched on the bed after Darcy closes the door. "I am so sorry about them" Darcy gasps taking her shoes off. "Do i really come off that way?"

"nope!" She shook her head. "You have nice things yes but your parents love you" Darcy climbing into a cuddle. "I am sure your parents love you too" Ella frowns rubbing her back kissing her forehead a little.

"Yea I guess... want to watch a movie?" Darcy asks and Ella nodded.

~
"I need to go" Ella giggled pushing Darcy off her. "I don't want you too" Darcy whines "I feel so much happier when your with me" She kisses her cheek. "Me too. But I got to pack my room up still and I not seen my mom and dad since they went on their night away" Ella brushes some hair behind her ear. "I wish I could come with you"

"Me too!" Ella nodded putting her shoes on. There was a knock on the bedroom door snd Darcy called for them to come in. "Just letting you know dads had a drink"

"Okay you can go" Darcy looked at Ella. "Want me to drop you off?" Her mom asks "Is it dark?" Ella asks and her mom nodded "Only if you don't mind" Ella smiles lightly and she nodded.

"Mom you never take anyone home!" "Got to get your grades up some how!" Ella looked down awkwardly.

Please make sure mommy don't come to the door x

Ella climbed in the back pushing the rubbish a side. "You can drop me here" Ella points to the side of the road "you sure sweetheart"

"of course" Ella smiles climbing out the car. "Thank you" Ella smiles walking down and walking into her front door. "I was expecting something i was going to be mad at" Ariana looked at her.

"I think I fucked up" Ella's bottom lip wobbles. Dalton stood up instantly bringing her into a hug. "come on talk to us!"

"Darcy has never invited me round to her house ever and when she did today it made me happy that she was letting me into her home. I guess I judged her a little. She dresses so smart and is well put together that I just didn't expect her to live in the rough side of town" She sniffs.

"I was in shock. Her house is nothing compared to mine. Her house is messy and it didn't bother me. What bothered me was when I was offered a lift home the only reason I was given one was because you teach her and her grades are not good enough" Ella wiped her eyes.

"what if I messed it up. I really like her. I was starting to be happy again" Ella sobbed "I am sure everything is okay. Your probably just over thinking it. Why don't you go shower and join me and your mom for movies or video games which ever mom decides on" Dalton messes with her hair. "Okay" she nodded walking up the stairs plugging her phone into the charger.

"I don't my baby to be sad" Ariana pouts looking at Dalton. "I don't too" He sighs.

~
Ella sat on her bed in a towel picking up her phone letting out a groan as she hadn't received a message or anything. She threw on some clothes walking down and sitting between her parents.

"We love you" Dalton kisses her head. "I love you too" she smiles getting comfy. "Molly not want to join?" Ella asks "She is upstairs with Jordan. Both picking out room decorations" Ariana smiles making her nod.

Dalton looked to the side at his girls and smiled. Ariana sensed him looking making her turn and smile. "I hope Molly has a girl and makes her really girly" Ella blurts out. "I not started that argument this soon" Ariana chuckles. "

Chapter 77
Dalton looked at Ariana on the bed "You know you have to at least pack a few things angel" Dalton told her "I hate that were packing and not even moving out"