57

Chapter 127

Molly sat up looking at the time letting out a sigh as she read 2am. She was thirsty so she climbed off the bed heading down to the kitchen. "Cookie?" Dalton asks "Just bin half of it" Molly grabbed some water. "Sure coco would love some"

"Coco is fast asleep cuddled with Ella" Dalton smiles giving her a cuddle. "You okay?" He frowns sensing something was off. "I can't sleep. I can't move. I can't do anything" She huffs "Also in pain"

"What kind of pain?" He pulled her out his chest. "Rib pain. I don't think she wanting to be a christmas day baby" Molly smiled.

~
Ariana woke up at 7 and was confused. Normally on christmas morning someone had her up early. She looked to Dalton next to her and smiled at his cute face peacefully sleeping away. However she did not want to be awake alone so she leaned and gave him a few kisses.

"Is it that time already?" He yawns "Well no baby has woke me up yet but I did not want to be awake alone" She giggled cuddling into him. "Your adorable" He smiles giving her a kiss rubbing her back. "Feels weird being in matching pyjamas with you" He looked at her "feels weird being in this much material" She sat up untwisting her top.

"I want a coffee hopefully before Noah is screaming the house down" Ariana climbed off the bed. Dalton followed her happy to get any time alone with her today even if it was 10 minutes.

"Good morning" Jordan smiles "Good morning merry christmas" Dalton smiles "morning" Ariana turned the coffee machine on. "you the only one awake?" Dalton questions putting the heating on.

"I am." He smiles eating his cereal.

~
Noah came down the stairs in tears running into his moms arms making Ariana pick him up "Hey what's the matter?" Ariana frowns wiping his eyes "Ella told me to go away" He sniffles "I wanted a cuddle" He rubbed his eyes "Daddy give you a massive cuddle" Dalton steals him making Ariana smile kissing his cheek.

Ariana walked into Ella's room and Ella looked at her "One do not tell your brother to go away that is not very nice. Two is it christmas he is excited. You have 30 minutes to be in the living room"

"He jumped on me and screamed down my ear" Ella whines climbing off the bed "He is just excited Ella you used to do it"

Ariana left her alone before heading back to the living room. "games already?" Ariana smiles "I WON" Noah beams "Oh no" Dalton gasps falling to the floor.

"So how was your first christmas eve living together?" Ariana asks "Good" Molly smiles "He kept me nice and warm" She giggled making him smile. "I can't wait for many more and next year with our baby girl" He smiles making her smile.

"I am here" Ella sat on the floor. Molly pouts sliding down to the floor "You could have stayed up there Molly I know how hard it is to stand up" Ariana looked at her "Jordan can pull me up" She giggled.

"Come on Jordan you are involved" Ariana smiles "You didn't need to get me anything" He pouts "Wow santa really nice this year" Noah looked at his pile Dalton had placed in front of him.

"Noah wait for daddy to finish please" Ariana looked at him making him sit back down. Dalton handed the last present out sitting next to Ariana smiling at her.

"Right you can open them" Dalton smiles. Noah ripped open his paper and practically screamed at every present he opened. Ella however just thanks her parents with a hug and a kiss. Jordan was very appreciative with him being a plus one to the family. Molly was grateful for anything she got always had been.

Noah's gifts consisted mainly of toys. Ella's were make up clothes a ipad and a few jewellery.  Molly were clothes some headphone and some stuff for her room with a little baby stuff in there. Ariana and Dalton didn't want to get her anything baby related due to it being her last christmas without a baby. However no matter how many times they asked her what she wanted her response was always something for the baby. Jordans were clothes and a few small bits.