34

Chapter 73

Dalton walked through the door and smiled at Ariana ready to go. "So sorry" he hugged her rubbing her back. "Hows your nose?" He asks pulling away to look at her "Fine now baby" she leans up for a kiss. "Can we go I just want to snuggle?" Ariana mumbles against him and he nodded. "of course. Lets go say goodbye to everyone and then we can head off" He picked her up carrying her up the stairs.

He went to Ella first who was giggling when she opened the door. "Taking her away now!!" He smiles "Enjoy" Ella smiles "Love you" Ariana smiles "Love you too" Ella smiles.

"Noah no" Molly groans running after him. Dalton and Ariana smile at her. "your brother has you wrapped around his finger" Ariana smiles as she caught him. "Tell me about it. Sister needs her chocolate only one piece" Molly told him taking the chocolate off him. "Two" He gave her puppy dog eyes. "Your gonna get me in trouble" Molly gasps.

"Have fun" Ariana smiles "I will" Molly smiles "Would say want me to lock the door when you leave but got Jordan to arrive first" Molly smiles following them down the stairs. "don't hesitate to call if needed" Ariana smiles and she nodded.

"Bye" Noah waves making them giggle both giving him a kiss "bedtime 7:45 at the latest" "I know I know"

Dalton opened the car door for Ariana and she smiles climbing into her seat. He had clearly had the seat warmers on, on the way home as her seat was nice and warm still.

He climbed into the drivers seat and smiles looking at her. "We don't have to go angel!" he took hold of her hand "I want to babe." She smiles. "I'll be glad when we arrive and I can just be with you"

He nodded setting off. She plugged her phone into the aux since Dalton's was connected through bluetooth putting on some music.

Arriving at the hotel Dalton helped her out the car pulling her into his side. "Can I punch the student?" He asks "No babe" She giggled taking his hand as they walked in up to the room. Balloons and presents were scattered around. Ariana froze and looked at him.

"W-what is this for" she hugged him. "For forgiving my shit treatment and just for loving me" He smiles giving her a kiss. "I love you Dalton. I didn't need presents" She unwrapped herself from him. Walking over to the bed she smiled sitting down.

"Can I open them?" She asks "Of course they are for you" He smiles taking his shoes off. She beams kicking her own shoes off crossing her legs pulling the bags towards her.

She pulled the tissue out the bag and smiled pulling the bear out. "Love you" She smiles over at him. "love you too"

She went through the rest of the gifts smiling aw the jewellery flowers and chocolates. "Come cuddle" She asks and he nodded crawling into her arms. "Gifts are nice baby but you know I dont need them" She runs her hands through his hair. "I know but I like to spoil my angel. You deserve it"

"So I had a huge thing planned but I cancelled since some kid decides to punch my wife in the face. How about a bubble bath. Order a takeaway and watch a movie?" He looked at her. "What was your huge thing?" She frowns "Fancy restaurant. Walk. Just the things you love"

"Damn stupid kid" Ariana whines "Your sleepy baby. I'll do that another time" He climbed off the bed.

Chapter 74

Dalton came back into the main room when the bubble bath was prepared. "Ready" He smiles taking her hand. She smiled standing up putting her phone down and following him into the bathroom. "How we both fitting in that" She asks "You can sit comfy and ill just get comfy around you" He helped her undress placing her clothes to the side before taking her hand helping her climb in. He stripped next and climbed behind her. She smiled leaning against him. "I even brought the ipad" He smiles "I noticed" She grins looking for something to watch. Dalton scratched her back while she sat forward looking for something to watch.