44

Chapter 102

"I promise you Ari! I will ring your message you if I really need you. There isn't much we can both do right now apart from wait for the surgery" He kisses her forehead. "Okay okay" She pouts looking up at him.

"We will be fine" Dalton smiles "come on Ella hurry up!" Ariana shouts up the stairs. "She is on face-time with her air-pods in" Molly chuckles bringing Noah down the stairs "Not funny. I will be late" Ariana groans walking up the stairs "Are you trying to make me late?"

"Sorry" She pouts grabbing her coat walking back down the stairs with her. "Goodbye" Dalton smiles "Bye" Ella smiles.

Ariana closed the front door behind her and Molly came out the kitchen. "Noah asking for pain killers" Molly looked at Dalton. "I'll come do it" Dalton smiles walking into the kitchen grabbing the morphine and getting the correct amount in the syringe. "Open wide" Dalton smiles.

"how much college work you got to do today?" Dalton questions "I have an assignment I can start" Molly smiled softly. "I got to change my bed and clean up a little today as well. You want me to do something?"

"No. I just wondered how much you have to do" He smiles making her nod. "I can stay and keep my brother happy though" Molly grins "You don't need to do that."

"Hey daddy don't take Molly away" Noah whines "Honestly dad if you want to get an hour of work done or something I will be fine watching this little one" Molly smiles.

~
"We are so sorry Ariana" Her coworkers sat next to her. "It's okay. Just another thing we have to work through"

"Hope you know we will all pray for him" "i know you will. I just want to be at home with him but Dalton told me to come in." Ariana sighs "the doctor told us to carry on as normal so he doesn't get too overwhelmed with it."

"Hi Mom" Ella smiles bringing her some water. "Hi Ella you okay?" Ariana asks taking the bottle "Thank you" She adds. "I am fine mom"

Ariana sat at her desk pulling up her register and shushing everyone. "Adam ... here.... Amy... here..... Beth .... here....Darcy" After a few second of silence she looked around before carrying on seeing who was there. Before she stood up by the board and began her lesson.

The was a soft knock on the door before Darcy walked in. "Sorry I late" She gave an apologetic smile before taking a seat. "Stay behind after okay" Ariana smiles at her and she nodded pulling her stuff out.

~
"Molly can we go for milkshake" Noah asks making Molly look at the time "Of course we can." Molly smiles standing up. "yay" He beams "DADDY MOLLY SAID WE CAN HAVE A MILKSHAKE"

"Want me to take you both?" Dalton asks and Molly nodded a little. "He asked me sorry" Molly adds. "I know it's okay" Dalton smiles grabbing his keys.

"You go daily anyway" he chuckles climbing into the car. "I know" She beams. "Go through the drive thru" Molly suggests fastening her seat belt.

"What kind of milkshake you want Noah?" Dalton questions "Cookie and cream" He beams making him nod.

When he arrived at the starbucks drive thru. He ordered a small cookie and cream frappe knowing that's what he meant. "Can I also have a strawberry frappe" He asks "Unfortunately we are out" "Just the cookie and cream one please"

Dalton drove round to the second window and looked at Molly. "We can try another one" He told her. "What about Noah"

"He will be okay"