9

Chapter 17

"What ice cream would you like Noah?" Molly picks him up to look at the flavours. "Young moms disgust me" Molly's head snaps up. "he's my brother" Molly frowns. "Chocolate" he smiles making Molly nod. "excuse me she was here first" The woman behind the counter states. "It's okay" Molly mumbles.

"Probably can't even afford the ice cream"

"Sorry about her. What can we get you two today" The worker smiles. "Can I have a tub chocolate for this one and a vanilla with raspberry sauce for me" Molly smiles lightly.

"be £3" She smiles "Keep the change" Molly smiles handing over the £5 note. "Are you staying in?" Molly nodded "Take a seat will bring them over to you" "thank you"

"Heres the ice cream" she smiles "Thank you" Molly smiles helping her brother. "mom is going to kill me of you mess up your white top" Molly giggled wiping his mouth.

Once they were both finished Molly set off walking back home. Switching between Noah walking and carrying him depending on what he wanted to do.

Molly opened the door and let Noah inside. "Molly needs to pee will you stay downstairs please" Molly asks him and he nodded so she headed to the bathroom.

She dried her hands before heading out and she knew instantly he was upstairs. Was silly of her to think he understood her but her head was a little messy.

Noah opened the door and Ariana let out a squeal. Molly covered her eyes pulling Noah from the door taking him downstairs sticking him in front of the tv. Pacing waiting for them to approach her.

"Can't even stop your own brother from giving us privacy" Dalton groans. "I went to pee" Molly sighs. "YOU KNOW NEVER TO LEAVE HIM UNATTENDED"

"Okay lets remain calm" Ariana sighs. "Your son just caught you riding my dick" Dalton glared at Ariana. Molly hung her head in shame also a little embarrassed at her dads blunt comment about their sex life.

"okay lets not be that open in front of them. We are his parents Dalton not Molly he just arrived home of course he wanted us" Ariana sighs giving Noah a cuddle. "You can tell Jordan he is not coming tonight" Dalton looked at Molly.

"Why am I being punished" Molly walked away. "Next time I woke take your son for a treat." Molly slammed her bedroom door.

Her palms becoming sweaty and her becoming angry due to her not being able to let out her emotion. Ariana walked into her bedroom and grabbed her arms. "Stop" Ariana gently strokes her arm. "Some woman gave me so much shit mom" Molly looked up at her.

"Okay what for? You went for ice-cream right?" Ariana sat on her bed. "For being a young mom. Hes my brother I know. But Jordan rang me and I said hey baby" She cringed a little. "He asked what I was doing and I said Out with the little baby and then she started to call me a liar and was so horrible."

"Some people are just rude" Ariana kisses her cheek. "Babeeee" Dalton came into the room. "Yes?" Ariana asks looking at him. "now you left the baby unattended" Molly pouts wiping her eyes. "I hungry are you?" He asks and she nodded.

"Tell your daughter you love her and ignore nasty woman" Ariana looked at him. "Who do I need to beat up?" Dalton asks "Some woman for calling me a liar that Noah is my brother and not my son"

"you look like a baby still yourself what age you have him 13?" Dalton asks "Hey dad thats mean" Molly giggles kissing her moms cheek. "Dad just called me old"

"Yea looks at them wrinkles" he jokes "Dad thats nasty she is your wife" Molly giggled. "Hey if she can bully me I am bullying her" He argued leaving the girls be.

"Why don't you go stop at Jordan's tonight get you out this room!" "I want a night without him." "He is busy isnt he" Ariana chuckles.

"Yeah" Molly smiles. "want to live with him least he comes home to cuddle me then. Wont see him till the day before we fly now" Molly pouts. "2 days before we fly. He is coming the Saturday" Ariana smiles "4 days is still too long"

Chapter 18

"Babe can you help and not just look at my ass" Ariana looked at him holding up a teeshirt. "I packing for myself not looking at that gorgeous ass of yours" He looked at her making her glare at him. "Your just throwing the stuff at me" she groans. "Well yeah if i try help
your only going to shout that i not folding it right"

"I have a headache babe please just come help?" She sighs making him smile coming to sit next to her rubbing her back. "Why don't you have a nap and we can do this later." He suggests "Still got to help the girls pack. Why did we leave this till last minute. Jordan's the only one who's packed" Ariana pouts "because you deciding cuddling me was more fun then this stressful task" he gave her a kiss making her giggle "it was" she nodded.

"Mom i ran out of room" Molly whines "What the hell are you packing" Dalton stood up following Molly to her suitcase. "Molly why do you need 6 pairs of shoes" Jordan asks looking through her case to help.

Molly sat down. "match with you" she put them to the side. "for the pool, for just walking around, for activities, for going out and fancy shoes" She giggled "Okay well why dont you take your crocs for going to the pool and walking around the hotel" Dalton suggests "but i bought these" "Fine these can go in my suitcase" Jordan smiles making her smile.

"Okay well you only beed 2 out of the 3 hoodies so if you want all three wear one on the plane." Dalton looked at her "2 hoodies for 10 days your crazy" Molly gasps. "I getting mom" Dalton pouts. "Babe go help your daughter. Ill fold these nice for you" He smiles picking her up placing her to her feet making her giggle giving him a kiss heading to Molly.

Ariana sat with Molly on the floor helping her decide what to get rid of. Dalton walked into the room throwing a box of condoms in the bag. "Daddddd we have some already" She moans "Safety"

Ariana chuckles putting the box on the side "They have a box already" Ariana placed them in her draw off the side. "Who's facetiming me?" Molly looked over at Jordan. "Your sister"

Dalton nodded as both girls look at him heading to Ella's room where she was trying to close her case. "I facetime Molly and you appear" she giggles letting him do her suitcase. "she is fighting mom with how much she is taking"

"Do I have to share with them? There not going to have sex while i'm in the room right" Ella frowns looking down. "I'm not sure how the hotel is going to be. But they shouldn't" He gave ger a cuddle.

~
"Your having a 3 hour sleep before we have to set off I don't care what you say" Dalton looked at her pushing her onto the bed. "I'll sleep on the plane" she whined holding onto his arm making him smile. "I know but you need a little sleep now" he leans down to kiss her head. "cuddle me?" She asks with a smile making him nod crawling next to her. "Cant not cuddle my wife" he smiles interlocking their hands making her smile.

"I love you"

"I love you too"