29

Chapter 60

"So your 16" She asks and Molly nodded. "Are you sexually active" Molly hated this topic. She was instantly alarmed and freaking out, her breathing becoming uncontrollable. "She is" Ariana answered for her. "Same partner?"

"Molly breath" Ariana looked at her. "Yes" Ariana replied. "Molly calm your breathing." Ariana turned her head making Molly look at her.

"It's okay" Ariana rubbed her back. "When was your last period?" "You got to answer this one" Ariana looked at her. Molly pulled her phone out and went to his messages and scrolled up. "2 and a half weeks ago" Molly sniffs.

"I want him" Molly looked to her mom. "Okay I can get him to meet us at home" Ariana told her. "Is there a possibility"

"No I safe. I can't be" Molly cried shaking in her moms arms. "Okay shhhh it's okay" Ariana calms her rubbing her back. "Want me to step out and give you a second?" The woman asks and Ariana nodded.

"Want me to bring a cup back?" Ariana nodded again. "Molly baby look at me" Ariana spoke gently. "I want Jordan" She cries. "Will you take one?" Ariana asks her and Molly nodded. "I want him" "Can we not fixate on you wanting him." Ariana pouts letting her climb into her lap.

"It's okay Molly"

"want me to message him now?" Molly nodded.

Hey Jordan. Molly needs you. She is crying for you. Can you meet us at home in a hour? x

Of course!

"he will be there" Ariana kisses her head. The woman returned and handed Ariana the cup. "Want me to come with you?" Molly nodded standing up. Her body was weak and she was now so shaky it didn't help.

"Okay so you got to pee in this" Ariana handed it to her. Molly wobbled a little heading to the toilet. Molly peed and handed the cup to Ariana. "Thanks" she pouts holding it. Molly washed her hands and went and sat back down.

Ariana placed the cup down washing her hands too. Ariana hands Molly some water to try keep her calm.

Molly's eyes fixated on the test taking place. The 3 minutes felt like a lifetime.

"Molly it's positive. Your pregnant" The woman spoke. Molly instantly threw up. Ariana pulled her into a hug. "It's going to be okay angel" Ariana kisses her forehead. "I want to go home." Molly cried making Ariana nod. "Thank you for your time" Ariana spoke standing up. "Want to take a sick bowl for the car" She asks and Ariana nodded taking one.

Ariana placed her into the car shutting the door taking a huge deep breath in before getting in on her side. Molly just looked out the window. Ariana thought it was best to get out the car park before talking to her so she drove a little while before pulling up on the side of the road.

"Molly look at me please" Ariana asks making her look over. Her eyes full of tears. "I'm so sorry mom" Molly cried. "It's okay" Ariana took her hand. "We have 35 minutes before Jordan is at home. Want me to text dad and tell him. Go walk around a shop give him time to calm down?" Ariana asks and Molly shook her head. "He will murder him"

"You can tell him though" Molly sniffs.

Ariana nodded getting her phone out.

On our way home now. She is pregnant! Please go easy on her xx

"You okay for me to drive again?" Ariana asks and Molly nodded looking back out the window. Ariana set off home both of them in silence. All that was heard was Molly's gentle sobs. "mommy I sorry" she spoke again. "Molly angel please don't apologise" Ariana took her hand.