37

Chapter 82

"Hey mol can i use your ipad for an hour or so?" Ariana looked at her "Sure mommy where is yours?" Molly climbed off her chair and pulled the ipad from out under the pillow. "Thanks angel... Noah is on it playing his game. He is happy I don't want to mess with his moods today" Ariana smiles "Jordan has it last so dont know what percent its on" Molly adds making her nod leaving her to get ready.

She wasn't sure what she was doing today but she wasn't going to complain at her girl being happy.

She sat down opening up google and getting to work.

hey baby!
I know your at work and busy.
I know I made promises before you left.
But can we just cuddle tonight?

Of course baby!
You don't need to explain anything or give me an excuse. Has something happened? Baby okay?

Ariana saw the messages come up and she decided to put the ipad down. She didn't want to be nosey.

I just feel shitty about myself today. Baby fine.
I am sorry.

You have nothing to be sorry for Molly. You owe me nothing especially not sex. You can change your mind at any point. If your not interested I am not either. you mention our safe word or say stop we stop!!

I feel so bad, I made a promise I understand if you dont want to come anymore

Molly! Listen to me! You have nothing to feel bad about. You changed your mind. I can not touch you at all and keep a distance if that makes you feel better.

I don't deserve you

I love you I will be there for cuddles at 6 see you soon.

"Hey mom I thought you needed my ipad?" Molly asks confused seeing her just on her phone not doing anything. "I saw you and Jordan having a private conversation. I decided to wait until your done" Ariana smiles "How much you read?" She asks "Only the first message he replied" Ariana smiles a little.

"I trust you in if it was something I need to know. I would" Ariana smiles making her nod kissing her cheek. "I love you" Molly looked at her "I love you too"

"Hey gorgeous" Dalton smiled placing a box down. "hey" Ariana smiles as he sat next to her. "hows the house coming along?" Molly asks standing up to put her shoes on. "It's coming along nicely not behind on anything which is good" He smiles making her nod "Where you going?" Ariana smiles.

"Take Coco on a walk?" Molly smiles lightly. "You feeling okay?" Dalton asks and she nodded. "Just want some air"
Molly smiles kissing both their cheeks.

"have fun" Dalton smiles handing over the dog.

"Mommy" Noah climbed over Dalton to her lap making Ariana smile taking the ipad he was handing to her. "Oh no it die" Ariana gasps placing it to the side. "No baby not Molly's ipad" Ariana shook her head.

"Daddy brought some toys I am guessing" Ariana smiles watching him pop him thumb into his mouth. "I did" Dalton smiles.

"want to bake a cake with daddy?" Dalton asks making him nod with a smile. "You finish working angel" Dalton smiles taking him out her arms and heading to the kitchen.

"Cookie? Choc Cake? Cup cake?" Dalton asks. "Choc cup cake" He beams "Okay let's wash these hands" He smiles turning the sink on. Noah giggled washing his hands letting Dalton dry them. "Good boy" sitting him on the counter while he got the bowl out with some ingredients.

Dalton placed the butter and the sugar  in the bowl and handed Noah the spoon for him to have a go. "Hard daddy" He whines making him smile softening it for him.