26

Chapter 52

"How was your weekend with your dad?" Ariana questions throwing some washing into the washing machine. "Was good we made cakes" Ella smiles "I also told him I am into girls" Ella adds. "How did he take it" "Was okay with it"

"Molly alone or Jordan here?" Ella asks "Jordan is here of course. Them two can't be alone." Ariana smiles picking Noah up for a cuddle. "Mommy" he smiles squeezing her. Nothing beats a toddler squeezing you and giving you a kiss.

"Hi my baby. I bought you a sticker book. I though we could do it before bed and have a mommy and son night" Ariana smiled making him smile and nod.

"Anyway. I have homework so I need to go do that. I'll be back down soon to come spend time with you since you not seen me all weekend" She smiles kissing her cheek. "Okay baby" Ariana smiles leaving the laundry room too since she had put the load on.

"Now Noah baby what you want to do? We can play, cuddle, watch a movie or sticker now?" Ariana looked at him. "toys" he smiles making her nod sitting on the floor getting his toys for him. Since she had put them away due to him not have been here.

Noah smiles laying on his tummy playing with a few of his cars. Ariana smiles watching him.

~
"I got paid today" Molly grins laying on her front. "I can see everything" He pulled her top over her shoulders. "Sorry" She giggled "Okay so what are you buying?" He asks. "I really want to go to a book store" She pouts.

"We can go tomorrow if you would like" he smiles "Really?" She asks and he nodded. "You love reading. Why
don't you but a kindle?" He questions confused. "I have thought about it but I love the feeling of a book" she pouts.

"I also want some new shoes and a hoodie" she grins "How much did you even get paid?" "£450"

"I putting £150 into savings though" she smiles and he nodded. "Come here I want a kiss" She smiles sitting up shuffling forward for a kiss.

Ariana placed Noah in bed giving him a cuddle. "Sleep well" She smiles watching him fall off to sleep. "I love you" She kisses his forehead standing up to leave the room. She walked to Molly's room and knocked on the door. "Come in" Jordan calls making her open the door. Molly sat on her laptop guessing doing college work while he was just on his phone. "You okay mom?" Molly asks and she nodded.

"I just seeing if you both were okay." "We are fine mommy" Molly smiled at her "Good." She smiles. Molly stood up and gave her mom a hug. Ariana smiled hugging her back. "you know you can just ask right" She giggled knowing what she wanted. "I feel a pain" she pouts.

"Get out!" Ariana stuttered. "Please let me make it right. I am sorry I fucked you up"

"That's not my dad" Molly climbed off the bed walking to the stairs and freezing seeing her mom cornered into the side of the room. She ran for her phone messaging her dad.

Mommy in trouble!

Chapter 53

Dalton read that message from Molly. Someone who hadn't spoke to him since everything happened. He climbed off the bed putting on his shoes grabbing his car keys heading out the door. Driving to the house. He had no idea what he was walking into.

He opened the door to find Ariana cornered into wall and a man he never wished he had to see again. Molly's biological dad. "Get the fuck off her!" Dalton growls grabbing his hoodie yanking him away standing between the two of them. "who do you think you are coming into a house your not welcome in" He threw a punch and then another and then a few more.