10

Chapter 19

"jordan put some clothes on" Molly whispers pulling up her joggers and putting a hoodie on. "It's soo early" he moans rolling off the bed finding his travel outfit. "You can sleep on the plane with me" she yawns walking into the bathroom to brush her teeth. It was currently 2:15 in the morning and they had to set off to the airport in 15 minutes.

"i wanna brush mine" Jordan pushes her out the way off the sick making her giggle. "I'll spit on you" she spat into the sink washing her hands before leaving him yo get ready. Her being there was probably a distraction.

"He up?" Dalton questions and Molly nodded picking up her back. "Ready" he smiles walking down the stairs following her to the taxi.  Dalton locked up after everyone had left and climbed in next to the driver since the rest were in the back.

~
"Ari look!" Dalton points over to Molly and Jordan. "We know they're cute together" She smiles seeing them both fast asleep. Jordan got the window seat due to an argument with Ella over her wanting to sit next to Molly even though Molly wanted to sleep.

"im excited to have this time with you before i loose you to work again" He pouts gently rubbing her arm. "I know. It went so fast" she pouts leaning up to give him a kiss. "Is Noah asleep?" Dalton asks and Ariana nodded. "His head like tucked behind me in a way" Ariana smiles looking down at him and his weird position of sleeping.

"Good he needs his sleep. Don't want him being really cranky when we get there and a whole 8 hour flight keeping him occupied would have been hard" He sighs putting an airpod in one of her ears and the other in his putting on a film for them both. "You can watch it alone if you want. I'll read" Ariana looked up at him. "I picked films you would like" he smiles making her nod getting comfy. 

About 3 hours into the flight Noah woke up making Ariana place him in her knee for a cuddle. "Shhh it's okay" Ariana coos trying to keep him calm. Noah fell asleep in the airport briefly woke up when they got on the plane and went back to sleep so he was feeling a little distorted. "We are flying baby want to look out the window" Ariana points to the window as Dalton opened it a little.

~
"I'm starving" Ella moans throwing her head back in the rental car. "We are going hotel first to drop out bags off and then we can get food" Dalton explains. "but dadd" Ella moans "Have a snack" Molly handed over some snacks she had. "thank you"

"Hey Mol?" Jordan spoke up softly. "Yes?" Molly turned to look at him. "Do you have my water?" He asks and she nodded handing it over to him. He smiles taking a sip. "Noah okay back there with you Jordan?" Ariana asks and Jordan nodded. "He is looking out the window he is completely fine"

"We are here!" Dalton parked up. "This is so nice" Molly gasps climbing out the car picking her brother up. "We try for you" Dalton smiles waiting for his girls to pick up their bags. "I got yours" Jordan smiles walking next to Molly.

"Whats the room like any idea?" Molly asks as they walk inside. "No idea! Could all be sleeping on top of each other" Ariana shrugs. "Hi Dalton Gomez" Dalton smiles at reception. "room 302 any problems don't hesitate to ask"

"How many keys would you like?" She asks "3 please" Dalton smiles waiting to be handed them. Dalton handed one to Ariana of course and a second on to Molly. "Don't make me regret that" He looked at her making her nod.

They headed to their room and Molly opened the door and placed Noah down. He beams running inside. They all walked in and Jordan instantly found the bathroom.

"Dalton why did you request bunk beds?" Ariana asks confused opening one of the door. "I didn't" He groans. "I even rang and asked" he pouts "No one get comfy" He whines making them nod.