195

Dalton walked into his bedroom and bent down next to Ariana. She was huddled on the bed holding her stomach. "I'm back" He stroked her arm lightly. "It hurts Dalton" She looked at him. "I know I know. I am sorry I can't take it away" He pouts kissing her forehead.

"I don't want to upset you more but is it like period cramps?" He asks gently and she looked at him and nodded "Why would I be mad or upset?" Ariana mumbles "Because I don't understand fully what your body is doing right now" He pouts picking her up to cuddle her.

"No baby me lie down" She whines making him place her back down on the bed climbing in next to her to cuddle her.

~
"What you doing?" Jordan whine hugging Molly from behind "College work" She looked up at him. "But I want your company" He moans kissing her neck. "Jordan, I am so far behind." She pushes him off her neck.

"You were busy last night and today I hardly seen you" He whines "My mom needed me" Molly sighs "And I need you" "Gross when you put them side by side." Molly looked at him. "And it can't happen"

"What why?" He pouts. The tone of her voice was different. She said not often and was always okay with it but this seemed different. Molly let out a big sigh.

"my mom had a miscarriage" Molly looked at him. "That's why I am sat here working because I need a distraction" Molly admitted. Jordan wrapped her in a hug rubbing her back. "Molly I didn't know I am sorry" He pouts.

"I couldn't tell you I am sorry. But she didn't want it causing arguments between us" Molly gave him a kiss. "now I feel like a dickhead. I should have comforted you last time when you was sad when you was telling me you was fine" He pouts.

"You did" Molly tilted her head to look at him confused. "Didn't feel like it"

"You put your phone down and gave me a big cuddle you even allowed me to fall asleep on your arm" She chuckles "even got up with Mila in the night" she grins "I knew you heard her"

"Yeah but you had already moved by the point" she giggled "Love you" She added "i love you too"

~
Ariana gently tapped Dalton making him wake up squinting his eyes to look at her. Still sleepy. "You okay baby?" He asks softly. "Are you okay?" Ariana asks making him flick on the side light.

"Was I sleep talking?" He asks confused and she shook her head. "Are you okay?" She asks again. Dalton looked at the time. "I'm not but I can morn it once your not still going through it" He sighs "What no babe that's not fair"

"Ariana it is 3am can we not sleep" He asks "You won't talk to me" "Ari angel you told me less then 12 hours ago. Your in pain and sad. My main priority right now is making you as comfortable as you can be." He pulled her down for a cuddle.

"please go back to sleep" He begged. He was exhausted himself. Ariana bear cuddled him making him look down at her. "Your adorable" He gently stroked her hair.

He pouts knowing that now he had to either sleep like this or just let her be comfy and not sleep. If it wasn't for what was going on right now he would have moved her but her being comfortable was all that he wanted.

~
Ella opened the front door and smiled at Sophie stood there before letting her in. "Hey sis" Jordan smiles softly. "Hey" Sophie smiles. "Jordan" Noah handed him an orange making him smile opening it for him handing him his oranges separately for him. "Go get me a plate. Molly is in the kitchen" Jordan smiles and he nodded running into the kitchen.

"Weird you all being downstairs" Sophie chuckles taking her shoes off  "I being parent" Jordan defends. "I being human" Ella shrugs making then all laugh.

"What I felt left out" Ella shrugs. "Where is Mila?" "In Molly's arms" Ella pouts making Jordan give Ella a hug as Sophie went to find Molly.

"She only cares about Mila now" She pouts "She doesn't Ella I promise you"

"are you and Ruby girlfriend and girlfriend yet" Sophie asks "No" Ell shook her head. "Damn sis not telling me much" Molly chuckles.

"Nothing to know" Ella shrugs.

Molly looked at her sister and walked over to her and gave her a hug. "You okay?" Molly asks "Daddy told me before" Ella sighs more whispering. "I want to be with family"

"I'll get Jordan to try get rid of her" Molly rubbed her back.

Moly walked back into the kitchen and smiled at Jordan helping Noah clean up after himself. "Fancy trying to get rid of your sister. Ella wants to just be with family. She not in the mood for friends" Molly asks "Why do I have to be the bad guy" He pouts.

"Can we not get your dad to" He pouts walking out into the living room.

"Sophie I know you must want to see your best friend but as you can probably tell Ariana nor Dalton has been down since you arrived. The girls just kind of need family time" Jordan looked at his sister making her nod