49

Chapter 112

"EXCUSE ME" Dalton glared at her "That is your mother you do not talk to her like that"

"Bitch" Noah smiles making Molly and Jordan look at him. "No no Noah! please don't repeat that word" Jordan gasps kissing his head. "Come on let's go upstairs and put on a movie or something" He suggests pulling on Molly's arm. "Hey I wanna know what going on" Molly whines following him.

You married a liar. Divorce her!" Ella huffs throwing her bag down on the floor. "I am not divorcing the woman I love" He rolled his eyes. "Why am I liar?" Ariana looked at her trying to hold herself together. "You been secretly helping Darcy behind my back without telling me. I knew something was wrong" Ella huffs. "Because it was complicated Ella. Stuff you wouldn't understand"

"I don't give a shit mom that was my girlfriend" Ella argued "Ella can you please stop swearing" Dalton groans "I don't even want to have this conversation with you" Ariana looked at her.

"Good because I hate you" Ella storms off go her room. Ariana walked into the kitchen grabbing some water. "Babe?" Dalton softly spoke. "Yea?" She turned to face him. "I love you" "I love you too"

"I going to hug my other babies" Ariana walked up to Molly's room. "Mommy give you anything you want to never say that word again?" Ariana smiles at Noah. "Hey mommy's thing was better" He whines giving her a hug.

"Hey I got to pay for a little baby soon sweets was all I had to offer" Jordan smiled at him. "List your items" Ariana smiles "toys" He smiles making Ariana nod.

~
Molly covered her ears focusing on her breathing. Jordan came out the bathroom and saw her and for the first time he had enough. The whole argument had been going on hours. Even he had a headache from it.  "It's okay" He gave her a kiss.

"I HATE YOU BOTH I HATE YOU I WISH YOU WASN'T MY PARENTS"

Molly jumped off the bed throwing open the bedroom door. "Please stop" Molly cried. "JUST SHUT UP" Molly screamed. "One teenage girl shouldn't destroy our family"

"Mom was legally tied to not tell you Ella. It was a safeguarding matter. Darcy told her in school grounds which makes it a school matter" Molly sighs. "Ella your ungrateful right now"

"Darcy broke up with me Molly" Ella cried a little. "Okay and that's not a reason to hate your parents. Mom was only trying to help her but from the sound of it Darcy had a lot going on." Molly sighs.

"Can we all make back up now?" Molly asks "Sorry" Ella looked to her mom giving her a hug. "I am sorry it ended like this Ella I really am" Ariana kisses her head. "All I was trying to do was help her I promise"

"I sorry I called you a that" Ella frowns "It's okay" Ariana let her go. "Sorry I said I hated you both"

~
"Right how are we doing this!" Dalton asks holding Noah's hand as they walked round the shop. "Lets go see what Noah wants first." Ariana suggests making him not taking him to the toy aisle.

Molly told them not to worry about the gender after the night they had, but Dalton wanted to get Ariana out the house. "I don't even know how to approach the situation." Ariana sighs "I know it's a hard one. She has apologised as of now which is a good thing. She will be sad as well that could be apart of her lashing out." Dalton pouts.

"this" Noah smiles holding a race track. "Okay" Dalton nodded holding it. "So it's a girl so how about a game for them both" Dalton suggests "Wait it's a girl?" Ariana asks with a smile.

"Forgot you hadn't looked yet" He chuckles "yes got called a bitch and had an argument before I even had chance to look" She pouts.

"lets go down the craft section and see what we find" Ariana smiles making him nod. "Sissy having girl?" Noah asks "Yes but no telling either of them it's a surprise" Dalton told him. "okay" he smiles.