190

Ariana opened the front door and Ruby smiled. "Can I see Ella?" She asks softly. "You know you was only here yesterday right" Ariana chuckles letting her in. "Mhm. But your daughter is the nicest human ever and I want to be around nice people" She giggled slipping her shoes off.

"the fact you opened the door without Dalton near by makes me think he has left you home alone today?" Ruby asks. "He is doing some work in the office" Ariana smiles shutting the door with a slight chuckle.

Ruby headed up to Ella's room and opened the door.  Ella wasn't in their but she guessed she was in the bathroom. So she sat on her desk chair spinning around.

Ella walked back into her bedroom and jumped seeing Ruby spinning on her chair. "Hey" Ella smiles. "Hey. Being at home was boring" Ruby giggled.

Ella sat back down on her bed "You just like my desk chair" Ella chuckles "It's so comfy and it spins" Ruby beams. "Also it's not even 4pm and your sister is at it" Ruby asks looking at her. "Mila must be sleeping" Ella shrugs.

"You don't seem okay?" Ruby stood up walking to her bed sitting down next to her. "Can I have a hug? I know you hate them" Ella asks and Ruby nodded hugging her rubbing her arm. "I'm so happy I have you" Ella sighs looking up at her. She had no idea what came over herself she leans up attaching her lips to hers.

Ruby pushed her away and smiled at her. "your adorable" she smiles hugging her again making Ella blush slightly.

~
Dalton yawned placing his keys down on the side grabbing a drink from the fridge he has been dying for a drink for a while. "Hey dad" Molly smiles softly putting some rubbish into the bin. "Hey sweetheart" Dalton smiles giving her a hug. "Ella home?" He asks "Ruby is here she is staying" Molly smiles.

"Mom here?" He asks slightly confused why she hadn't come running when she heard the door. "Noah threw a tantrum. I think she is still trying to get him to sleep"

Dalton nodded leaving her to go up to Noah's room where he found Ariana in one of his hoodies and what looked like Noah inside as she gently rocked him. "Everything okay?" He asks "He is overwhelmed" Ariana pouts.

"Hey little man daddy is home" Ariana coos softly her tone changing from talking to Dalton to talking to Noah. "No mommy" He whispers shaking his head "There is no pressure baby you know this" Ariana gave him a soft smile.

"What about your spiderman pyjamas?" Ariana asks rubbing his back still rocking them ever so slightly. "Mommy cuddle you yes" She nodded.

Dalton smiled watching Ariana talking their boy. "show me?" He asks making Ariana look at Dalton who nodded getting them out the drawer for her. Ariana shoved the top into the hoodie and Noah climbed himself out.

Ariana helped him dress giving him a cuddle. "you think you can brush your teeth now or Noah need some more time to process?" Ariana asks calmly.

"Me drink" He asks and Ariana nodded climbing off the bed resting him on her hip taking him down for a drink. "What drink would you like?" Ariana asks wiping his eyes.

Dalton grabbed his boy a cup and Noah looked around "Juice" he asks and Dalton nodded making him a drink of juice. "Thank you"

~
Ariana hugged Dalton once Noah was fast asleep. "Your so good with him how do you remain so calm" Dalton pouts giving her a kiss. "I've been a mommy most my life by this point it just comes naturally. I guess i know what it is like to feel so overwhelmed and just wanting a cuddle" Ariana looked up at him. "Thats why all our babies come to me when they are upset because you get angry" She giggled.

"Mhm and then I got to deal with grumpy wife" He pouts sitting her on the bed. "Yeah but I don't want grumpy children when you get angry"

"Noah kept nudging my boobs while he was in the hoodie was trying not to shout at him" Ariana added. "Hey I get slapped" he pouts.

"you should know better"

"I feel like I have had a long day why were you gone so long" She pouts. "I am sorry baby" He pouts getting changed. "Do you think Noah is overwhelmed about you having another baby?" Dalton questions. "maybe, I am not sure. I just heard him scream for me followed by some loud noises. I ran and when J got to him he was crying his eyes out just in his underwear" Ariana shrugs. "At what point did he climb in the hoodie?"

"I sat on his bed and told him Mommy is here if he wanted to talk. He sat on my knee and just wiggled his way in there and said he didn't want to leave"

"Now it's my turn" She snuggled into Daltons chest as he sat down.  "Your cute" He smiles. "Hows the girls been?"

"Ruby and ella have been watching movies all day. Jordan came home from his half day said he loved it being back and then them two were off being parents" Ariana smiles. "Mila do anything special today?"

"No not really apart from you can see a tooth starting to creep in" Ariana smiles "Oh wow"

"She is getting big"

~~
A/N
I know this is random but I got a tattoo today.