42

Chapter 98

"Thank you Jordan this is nice" Ariana smiles tucking into her dish. "Your welcome" He smiles. "When do you find out the gender?" Ella asks "2 weeks" Molly smiles at her.

"You excited?" "I am" Jordan smiles "He can't wait for the day he finds out" Molly giggled "I am excited but I'll be happy with either gender" Molly smiles looking cutely at him.

Ariana looked over at Noah and sighs standing up grabbing a tissue holding Noah's nose. "He is not right Dalton" Ariana glared at him. "We can take him back to a different doctor baby" Dalton asked her. "Please"

"Okay" He nodded.

"Can Darcy come over after we eaten?" Ella asks "No" Dalton shook his head. "Noah is unwell. You have school tomorrow" He sighs. "Molly has Jordan" Ella groans.

"Molly is pregnant with Jordan's baby. If Jordan wants to be here to deal with his pregnant girlfriend he can be" Ariana told her picking Noah up for a cuddle "But that's not fair"

"So you want your sister to be alone while she is uncomfortable?" Ariana asks "no" Ella shook her head "Then let her have Jordan who basically spends all his time here"

~
Ariana rolled over into Dalton's arms and he smiles rubbing her back. "Try not worry too much while your at work baby" Dalton asks her. "I going to stress so much babe. I wanna be there with you both. I want to know what was said" Ariana sighs giving him a kiss. "I know angel"

"I best get ready" Ariana climbed off the bed. "You having a shower?" He yawns and she nodded "why?" "I'll come with you" he beams climbing off the bed following her into the bathroom. "I've just made you one happy girl" He smiles helping her undress. "You have" She agreed climbing into the shower.

"I promise to ring you" Dalton kisses her head. Ariana had always been the one to take the time off to go doctors with the kids so the fact Dalton was today was making her unhappy. "if you don't I going to spam you like mad" She looked at him. "I know"

Dalton grabbed her body wash getting her mitt out dumping a fair amount onto the mitt before washing her down. "all clean" he smiles kissing her forehead. "love you" she smiles climbing out to wrap herself in a towel.

"I get so proud of you sometimes" Ariana smiles as Dalton followed. "I always have control around you" He smiles following her to the closet where they both got changed. "Yeah but sometimes it can't be helped" she smiles.

"I going to make sure Noah is still okay you finish getting ready" He smiles giving her a kiss and she nodded.

Dalton walked to his bedroom and Noah was awake on the floor playing with a train. "Hey handsome. It's 6am" Dalton sat next to him. "Mommy you shower me no loud in" He shook his head. "Sorry baby boy" He pouts. "Mommy just a little sad your not well"

"How are you feeling?" Dalton asks "Tired daddy. Me no sleep though" He pouts climbing into his knee. "Hopefully today the doctor can give you some medicine" He smiles.

Ariana walked down the stairs and smiled at Jordan. "I am guessing she is awake?" She asks seeing the cup of tea he was making. "She is. She said she had busy day today anyway" He shrugs "doing?"

"She got work 8-1. She wants to do some college work and She is telling Gabi today" Jordan smiles making her nod. "What time we expecting you back?" "I going home tonight." Jordan chuckles "Wow" Ariana gasps.

"I want to be here with her but I going out with friends after work and I not waking any of you up to let me in." He smiles. Ariana nodded opening one of the drawers and handing him a key. "We been meaning to give you one. Molly is pregnant with your baby. Me and Dalton want you to have access to her when you want" Ariana smiles making him smile.