160

Molly woke up to hearing Mila giggling. She sat up a little confused on where she was. She smiled seeing her mom play with Mila. "Enjoy your nap?" Ariana smiled softly making her nod climbing off the sofa.

"How long have you been home?" Molly asks sitting on the floor to play too. "About 2 hours. This little one not been awake long though. You both looked super cute so decided to leave you both. Grandma wanted cuddles and play time"

"Dad home?" "Not yet. He took him to the arcade after the trampoline park" Ariana smiles "A proper boys day" Molly smiled and Ariana nodded.

"I think they needed a boys day" Ariana smiles softly. "They did." Molly smiles "You might have a fee annoying messages from his mom he wanted to come and see him and ended up messaging Ella." Ariana added.

"Oh we saw the messages Jordan replied saying he wasn't feeling guests" Molly sighs "Is she going to go all psycho on us again?" Molly pouts "I hope not"

"If she does me and daddy with get on her" Ariana smiles giving her a cuddle. Mila let out a scream and Ariana chuckles letting her daughter go. "Sorry is someone getting jealous" Molly gasps giving Mila a cuddle. "Your still my favourite pumpkin" Molly smiles kissing her forehead. "Why is our girl screaming?" Jordan looked at them confused.

"Mom hugged me" Molly giggled "You look like you had a great nap" Ariana smiles "And I still feel exhausted. I just don'f want to feel tired no more" Jordan sighs "Thats a side effect of your medication"

"I hate it" He pouts sitting up.

~
"Hey mommy" Noah smiles kicking his shoes off running into her arms "Hey my little man did you have fun with Daddy?" Ariana smiles picking him up. "i did mommy. I jumped and jumped and jumped. I went in the foam pit" He beams so excited making Ariana smile at his happiness "Oh wow you a very big boy" Ariana gasps.

"I spent all daddy money too" He giggled "Oh no" Ariana gasps "Did you win anything at least?" Ariana asks "Daddy show her" Noah beams making Ariana look to Dalton.

"We won this teddy" He showed her a frog. "A keychain and a heart" he smiles "As long as my boys had fun today that's all that matters" Ariana smiles giving Noah a bunch of kisses.

"Mommy" He giggled "what mommy loves you a lot"

"Can I go pee pee" Noah asks "Yep of course" Ariana placed him down letting him go toilet. "Hey cutie" Dalton smiled wrapping her into a  hug. "Hey" Ariana smiles back giving him a kiss.

"How was shopping with Ella?" Dalton asks "Was good only went in 3 shops and then came home and found Molly and Jordan asleep on the sofa was cute." Ariana smiles snuggling into his chest.

"want a family night with us all. Our boy is growing up and it made me a little sad" Dalton pouts "I am sure the girls would love that" Ariana smiles breaking away from their cuddle feeling Noah at her leg.

"Daddy can have Mommy later" He took her hand "Okay where we going?" Ariana asks following her little one. "to play silly" He beams making her nod following him to his room.

Ariana sat on his floor and waited for him to get what ever toys he wanted out. He got his cars out making Ariana smile "Want your car rug putting out?Ariana asks and he nodded "Please mommy" Ariana stood up getting it out and rolling it out onto the floor.

"What car is mommy being?" Ariana asks making him hand her a red one while he had a blue one.

~
Ella climbed into her bed putting on the tv. Her room was a mess and she knew she needed to clean it but she really didn't want to, she wanted to watch some netflix.

She saw her phone light up making her see who was messaging her. Seeing it was the girl spoke to earlier in the day.

Hi!

Ella half swiped her before opening it fully.

Hi

She loaded up netflix before her door opened and she smiled at her sister. "Are you busy?" Molly asks "Not really why?" Ella asks just thinking she needed some help with Mila or something. "Dads a little upset and wants us to have a family movie night" Molly told her making Ella climb back off her bed.

"They could have asked me before I came up I dont mind" Ella smiles "I know but your a teenager dad thinks we hate this stuff but really we love it" Molly smiles walking down the stairs.

Ella climbed onto the sofa with a blanket. Ariana and Dalton were already snuggled up and Molly and Jordan were about to cuddle up and get comfy. It was really weird for her to look over and then be swapped. Normally Ariana and Dalton were
closed to the door with the foot stool but tonight that was Molly and Jordan she guessed so Jordan could get comfy.

I can't thank you enough for handing me back my wallet today. Had all my birthday money in.

"So what we watching?" Ella asks with a small smile "Dad wants to watch toy
story because he wants us to be his babies again" Molly giggled "Please" Dalton whines making Ella nod with a giggle.

No need to thank me. I was only doing the right thing. Would hate for a polite girl like you to be left without your money. When was your birthday?

Last week. I turned 16! How old are you?

Ella looked up at the tv before back to her phone.

I am 14 but I turn 15 in a month and a half :)

Doing anything nice for your birthday? x
Sorry force of habit ignore the kiss!

Ella giggled a little.

"What are you laughing at Toy story isn't funny" Jordan looked at her "Just a friend" Ella smiles softly.

not really thought about my birthday yet! it's okay don't worry about it.

Dalton looked over at her and Ella put her phone down getting comfy into the blankets actually watching the film with them.

~
Dalton climbed next to Ariana and he smiles pulling her for a cuddle making her giggle being dragged across the bed. "why you still sad" Ariana pouts. "I just want a cuddle baby" He smiles holding her. "i want to be clingy let me be clingy" He pouts making her look at him. "Your bossy and you call me bossy" She gave him a kiss resting her chin on his chest. "bossy boots" He smiles.

"Hey don't be mean" Ariana whines before letting put a yawn. "Your feet are really cold I can feel them" He whines "i can't help it i cold baby" She giggled.

"Hmm let me see put some more clothes on" "I not sleeping in socks you weirdo"

"You know I hate clothes too" She rolled over to have a drink of water. Dalton was about to pull her back but stopped as she went for a drink. "I do" He nodded "Means I got to deal with your cold body" He whines tucking her back in his arms to warm her up.

Ariana pulled the sheets up a little bit she was tired and wanting to sleep. "Can I listen to your heart beat" Ariana asks "why you asking of course you can" He smiles letting her shuffle up resting her head on his chest running her back gently. Ariana smiles closing her eyes.

He was going to be annoy when he found her asleep and need to move her without waking her up. When he saw her head fall slightly into him he knew she had fallen asleep. He gently rotated her back onto her pillow before cuddling her from behind. She wiggled a little bit making him look at her to hope she was still asleep.