15

Chapter 28

Ariana woke up turning her alarms off and climbing out the bed. She looked back at the bed and frowned. Dalton was facing away and as far away to her as possible. She felt him get into bed around 1am! She half was expecting him to pull her into his arms and kiss the back of her neck or her shoulder. Like he normally did when he went to bed later then her. Even that was rare since they always went to bed together or at least fell asleep together.

Ariana applied some light make up letting out a swift yawn. They had only been back a day and already she was having to go to work. Was Molly's results day and of course she wad a teacher so she had to be there.

Throwing on an outfit before heading out the room to leave him to sleep. He didn't need to be awake this early.

To her surprise when she came down the stairs she found Molly eating breakfast. "have you slept at all?" Ariana asks flicking the kettle on and Molly nodded. "Only a couple of hours. I stressing. If i do that bad I have to stay at the college on the school I hate that" Molly frowns "Hey your ready to get rid of me"

"No never! I just know thats not where I want to go. I want to go to the one Tori went to." Molly smiles "I know you do baby. It will all work out I promise you" Ariana smiles making her coffee.

"Gabi asked if I will go with her is that okay? I not seen her in 2 weeks?" Molly asks "Of course you can Mol! I never expected you to come with me!" Ariana smiles happy she was seeing someone other then her boyfriend. Not that she hated that Molly was in love. She lobed seeing her baby at her happiest and Jordan made her happy.

"What you doing after your results?" Ariana asks confused. "I think all of us are going for some food. I'm not sure. Depending on what we all get" Molly smiles. "Okay! Just you know dad will want to know how you did?"

"yeah of course. I won't be out that late. Just some food and then probably home."

~
Molly arrived at the school and they made their way to the hall where they were to collect their results. Molly grabbed her envelope and sighed. She hated the nerves she felt.

"Damn I did bad" Gabi sighs. "What you get?" Molly asks "Cs and 1B" She pouts. Molly froze. This was becoming real and all her hard work might have been wasted.

Molly peeled open the envelope and Jordan came over to the two girls. "what you get!" Molly jumps in trying ti delay the process. "I passed all" He smiles making her smile.

"Can you do it i scared" Molly asks "you sure?" He asks she nodded. "Take a deep breath in and one out" Molly nodded taking a few deep breaths.

"You got A* In Maths Shock" Jordan smiles making her smile a little "A in English Lit A, A in English Language A in both chemisty and biology. B in physics. C in history and A* in PE" He looked at her. Molly nodded. "You got a E in French but you hated it"

"go on show your mom" He handed her letter back to her. Molly nodded heading to her mom. Ariana smiles seeing Molly come over to her. Molly handed the letter to her and Ariana smiles "Well done" She smiles "you not mad?" Molly asks and Ariana shook her head. "I love you"

~
Ariana arrived home and Dalton looked at her. "Later then I thought you would be?" He gave her a hug. "Yeah got talking. Molly went for food" She handed him her results.

"She could have done better" He looked through them. "She did her best" Ariana looked at him. "I know my baby she could have done better!"

Ariana sighs grabbing a drink taking off her shoes. "What you working on?" "house structure" Dalton looked back at his screen. "Built it wrong or something. I don't really know" He shrugs.

Chapter 29
Molly walked through the door and Dalton looked at her with a disappointed look. "you know you could have done better!" He told her. "But I tried my best!" Molly pouted. She passed all apart from 2. She passed all her compulsory ones.

"Where's Mom?" Molly asks "Don't know she grabbed her keys and left" He shrugs. "What?" Molly asks "She said it was urgent and dashed"

"Mom was proud of me why can't you be?" Molly asks him. "Because you spent so much time with Jordan more then you did studying"

"No I did not! I stayed away while exams were on. You can't make that up. I did everything I could and i'm sorry that wasn't good enough for you"

Ariana walked through the door and sighs hearing the two of them arguing. She did not need this right now.

"I not putting all this money for your college if your going to fuck it up Molly" "Fine Ill stay at a shitty free college make myself unhappy fail even more" Molly snapped.

"No one is doing anything!" Ariana sighs. "Molly tried her best thats all we can ask for. She is going where she wants to go. This is her life and I not being the reason she is unhappy" Ariana looked at the both of them.

"I am going for a lie down" Ariana walked past them both up to bed. Dalton looked back to his laptop and Molly frowned. Even she knew her mom wasn't okay. Molly followed her and Ariana looked at her.

"Im proud of you baby!" She smiles weakly. "I know mama. Whats wrong?" Molly asks. "Grandpa has become unwell! He had a fall and been rushed to hospital. It's bad Molly" Ariana sighs pulling Molly into a hug. "what! No!" Molly shook her head.

"Mom I am so sorry. I know you fought a lot but you were so good with him recently" Molly rubbed her back. "I know I know. He's my dad. I just need some rest"

"He held my hand and told me he loves you" Ariana kisses her forehead. "I love him too" Molly smiles helping her mom climb into the bed. "Want any water or anything?"

"No thank you. I'll be okay you go be a normal teenager" Ariana smiles "I have work! Are you sure you'll be okay?" "Of course."

~
Molly yawns walking into her house and Dalton looked over at her. "your late? Was it busy?" He asks softly and she nodded. "Very busy." She pouts grabbing some water. "I was about ti message and ask where you were and if you wanted picking up!"

"Manager dropped me off!" Molly smiles kissing her dads cheek. "goodnight" Molly smiles "goodnight" Dalton locked up.

Molly walked into her room and jumped seeing Ella asleep on her bed. She even questioned if she was in the right room. It was only 11pm too this was early for Ella to be asleep. Molly changed snd climbed next to her.

Can I sneak in your house when they go bed need a kiss? xxx

Molly chuckles reading the message.

dads grumpy and wasn't even gone bed yet! also have ella in my bed for some reason! i miss you! i not doing anything tomorrow want to go somewhere? xxx

yessss! where we going? xx

i thought maybe going bowling? xxx

sounds great! I love you 🩷