18

Chapter 34

"What's he done?" Molly folds her arms. "He is not welcome here that is final" Dalton looked at them. "No Dalton that's not a good reason to now suddenly hate her boyfriend" Ariana looked at him. "Not something I want to discuss in front of her"

"right what ever" Molly walked away. "Whats the reason?" Ariana questions when she had walked away. "Doesn't matter. I really busy and need to do this meeting"

"Can I at least have a hug and a kiss first. It's been a long day" Ariana sighs making him look at her pulling her into his arms. "you didn't wake up at 2:45" he pecked her forehead. "yeah right I forgot" She walked away.

Ariana walked to Molly's room and looked at her. "I hate this version of him" Molly looked at her. "I do too. Hopefully he comes out of it" Ariana gave her a cuddle. "I don't think he hates him Molly He probably is just stressed"

"stressed doesn't mean he gets to treat my mom like shit either" Molly looked at her. "I want to cry over my grandpa.
Not be confused on why my dad hates my boyfriend" Molly pushed her head into Ariana's chest.

"you can cry over him Mol. I am here" Ariana rubs her back not wanting to let Molly see her cry. She would have her moment away from the girls.

~
Ariana walked into Ella's room and pouts at her not being there. She looked around for a little while before finding her out in the garden with Coco.

"Dad and Molly still arguing?" Ella asks "No. Molly asleep. I need to talk with you" Ariana sat down on the patio making Ella sit next to her. "At 4:30 this afternoon. Grandpa passed away" Ariana sniffs holding her hand.

"At least he isn't suffering now" Ella smiles weakly. "I'm so sorry mom" Ella kisses her cheek. "It's okay" Ariana wiped her eyes a little. "I am here for you okay." Ariana told her and Ella nodded.

"Mommy" Noah cuddled her "Hey baby." Ariana smiles taking him for a cuddle. "What was he doing?" Ella asks "He has just been playing with his cars."

"Come on mommy make you some mac and cheese for your tea" Ariana stood up carrying Noah inside.

"Hot chocolate?" Ariana questions Molly when she entered the kitchen. "No tea" Molly smiles putting the tea bag in the bin. "Smells sweet? A flavoured one?" "Yea Jordan bought me some in a gift bundle he got me" Molly smiles.

"You spoke to him?" Ariana asks putting Noah down getting out the pasta. "Of course. I spend every minute talking to him." She giggled "I want to marry that boy"

"Okay lets not mention the word marriage when dad clearly had issues with him right now" Ariana looked at her "Gabi asked if I can go bowling with the group tomorrow?"

"you can go. can't just stay home because Gramps died thats not what he would want" Ariana smiles "Noah no hot" Ariana points at him making him move away. "Sissy hugs" Molly smiles.

"I thought you was working though?" "Erm they took the shift off me. I been applying for some other jobs." Molly pouts "as long as your happy" Ariana smiles.

"Babe you mind if I go to the office?" Dalton asks "well your going to go anyway" Ariana looked at him. "You said you had something to tell me?" He questions. "you made it clean work was more important"

Chapter 35
Molly walked down the stairs in a maroon skirt and a black teeshirt. Her hair curled with her white high top converse. "Where are you going?" Dalton looked at her. "bowling?" Molly looked at him.

"with who?" He asks. "I said she could go" Ariana looked at him. "I still want to know with who"

Molly took a deep breath. "Gabi. Josh. Sarah. Lacy and Jordan" Molly looked at him. "your not going if Jordan is there" Dalton shook his head. "Well mom said I could so I am" Molly grabbed her house key.