12

Chapter 22

"Hey you two want to walk around this place alone have some time to chat?" Dalton suggests handing Molly and Jordan her ticket. "would be nice!" Molly smiles. "You okay with that Ella?" Molly asks and she nodded.

"Thank you!" Molly smiles giving her dad a hug. "I'll give you a text when we are through." Ariana smiles getting Noah out the car and placing him to the floor where he held Dalton's hand making him smile.

"You ready?" he looked towards Ariana who nodded slipping her phone into his pocket making him chuckle. "you do it so sneakily" He smiles You know I'll always hold your phone"

Since Noah had held Dalton's hand it was weird for Ariana to just walk next to them both and not have hold of Dalton's hand. "Ive not seen fisshies in so long" Ella grins getting her phone out.

"Ella you still have the tag on your top" Dalton chuckles making her whine. Dalton grabbed the string and pulled it off. "Thank you" Ella smiles.

"Want to look here Noah?" Dalton bends down to the glass showing him. A big fish swam over to them and knocked the glass making Noah fall backward hiding into Ariana's legs.

"Mama monster" Noah cried making Ariana pick him up. "Oh baby it's okay" Ariana pouts rubbing his back wiping under his eyes. "look gone!" Dalton smiles pinching his cheeks to get him to smile again. They walked a little more Ariana keeping hold of him since he was still sad. "Oooo frogggs".Ella beams "We nearly there" Dalton chuckles.

"No mommy monster" Noah screams "I going to take him outside. you walk around with Ella I will be okay" Ariana gave him a kiss. "You sure? I don't mind going out with him?"

"No no you love your fish"

Ariana smiles seeing an ice cream shop next door and sitting down with him of course after getting them both some ice cream.

"Dad you traumatised him" Ella giggled "I didn't mean to" He pouts.

~
"I'll buy you something at the zoo I not buying you a fish though" Jordan looked at her "I want the photo of us thats all I want" Molly smiles making him nod buying the photo of them both. "Come on lets go outside and just wait for them" Jordan smiles taking hold of her hand so he wouldn't loose her.

"you mom?" Jordan points walking over to her. "Hey you two" Ariana smiles. "Monster" Noah cried again "Noah hates fish" Ariana explains making Molly turn the photo over. "Bless him. Just the big ones?" "Yea came up to the window and spooked him" Ariana rubbed his back.

"It's okay Noah. We going to see some animals now. Even Elephants" Ariana smiles "oink oink?" "Maybe dome oink oinks" Molly smiles. "Let me see the photo" Ariana smiles making Molly hand it over and Ariana smiles. "You cuties"

~
"Why we going in the gift shop now we just arrived" Dalton groans "We may have promised Noah he can get something when we arrive and leave" Ariana giggled.

Noah smiles picking up a penguin and handing it to Dalton. "Noah want to be a big boy?" Dalton smiles taking him to pay "You want to do it?" Noah smiles handing the lady his teddy. She smiles scanning it and handing Noah his teddy back. "go show mommy"

"Hey I not mommy" Molly chuckles Taking him over to Ariana who smiles.

Chapter 23
"What we going to see first?" Ariana asks looking at them all. "Why don't we just walk around and see what we see?" Ella suggests jumping on Molly's back making her hold her. "your not having her the whole zoo" Ella stuck her tongue out at Jordan. "I not giving you a piggy back the whole zoo either" Molly giggled.

Noah ran over to the fence looking at the crocodiles in the water. "how is he scared of fish and not that" Dalton watched him. "I don't know" Ariana shrugs.

Dalton picked up a map and started seeing where everything was. "Are any of you hungry?" He asks "I am a little" Molly looked up and he nodded. "well there is some food just over there or just past the monkeys"

"We can wait till we half way. That splits it up a little" Ariana suggests "If Molly isn't starving of course" She adds. "Yea that is fine with me" Molly smiles putting her sister down.

Molly took Jordan's hand and he looked back at her and smiled. "You okay?" He questions and she nodded with a smile. "why do you both like holding the same hand?" Ella asks looking at both Molly and Ariana.

"feels natural to hold this hand" Ariana shrugs. "I don't really mind what hand I hold just pick one"

"Molly also liked this one when she was little so just stuck" Ariana smiles "i liked the middle" Molly giggled "Mhm only to stop us kissing" Dalton smiles "mhm stole my kisses"

"You have your own now" Dalton smiles "I do" Molly nods.

"oo Kolas" Ella beams.

"It's nice seeing them happy" Dalton smiles rubbing Ariana's back. "It is" She agrees leaning up for a kiss. Having a toddler really made it difficult sometimes for activities but the girls loved seeing Noah happy most the time.

"you sure your okay?" Jordan frowns feeling her shuffle closer to him. "Tired want a nap" she giggled kissing his cheek. "You not sleep well?" He asks "i slept great it's great knowing your going to be there when I wake up" she beams.

"You two slow coaches hurry up" Dalton looked at them. "Sorry" Molly smiles catching them up. "Not loosing you two in this place. Too big to try find you" He nudged her making her smile.

"just a little tired dad" "You can have a sleep when we get back I am sure we have time" He smiles giving her a cuddle. "hey mommy needs the cuddles more then me"

"dads just happy you want to cuddle him" Ariana smiles grabbing her phone from his back pocket and taking a photo of Noah. "Always" Molly smiles "Love you" She grins "Love you too"

~
Dalton walked out into the balcony and smiled at Ariana sat there reading a book. She looked up and smiles moving her legs to allow him to sit down next to her. Which he happily did. "nice seeing you so relaxed and content" Dalton smiles kissing her cheek. She smiles leaning against him. "Sorry I left you with them. Molly fell asleep and you was cute with Noah. Sometimes it's nice to just be alone" She smiles "Want me to leave?"

"No you can stay. You make me calm too" she smiles against his side. "I am so glad."

"sometimes I wish we had what Jordan and Molly have" Dalton blurts out. "you do?" She asks confused "Ariana you were traumatised when I first met you. I wish that you go that experience or having your first baby with the one you loved. It hurts my heart to think sometimes you look at the two of them and she got it better"

"Dalton I am so glad she found him. But she made me who I am. I would never change that about myself. My baby got you thats the best thing I could have asked for"

"i know I know." he smiles. "I'm sorry. Seeing her all loved up reminds me of little us" he pouts "we were cute wasn't we"

~
"Jordan you want to come with us or stay with your sleeping girl?" Dalton asks "I'll stay so she doesnt get sad when she wakes up" Jordan smiles. "Enjoy the arcade" He smiles.

"He'a defiantly going to wake her up" Ella giggled as they made it to the stairs. "Good don't want to hear it"