38

Chapter 85

Ariana sat down on the floor and Dalton looked at her. "Why the floor" he pouts "because we don't really have a table here" She giggled watching him sit down.

She shuffled closer to him and he smiles. She opened the package and spread everything out along the floor. Dalton picked up the summary and read it to her. "I have my contacts still in babe" Ariana giggled. "I know" He smiles "So we need to find suspect 1's statement" He smiles making her nod routing round. "Here" She smiles opening it up.

"Shouldn't we need all the witness statements first?" Ariana asks confused "Think we need to know the suspects stories first" Dalton shrugs making her nod "you read number 2 and we can swap" Ariana suggests handing it to him and he nodded. "Sounds okay to me"

Ariana leans for a kiss and Dalton smiles holding her back. Them having fully alone time while everyone was home was really rare for them. "Babe" She giggled as he laid her down. "Police don't kiss on the crime scene evidence" She smiles "you started it" he pulled her back up.

"I need to pee" Dalton stood up. "Don't lie" She giggled. "There is no proof" He glared making her pat him. "Hmm sure about that" She giggled making him groan walking away.

"Love you" She stood up to go make herself a drink. Living in someone else's home didn't make her feel warm. All she could think about was having to deep clean this house when they left. Even though it was family she could never expect them to clean up after them.

She sat back down waiting for him to come back. "What you get?" He questions. "Diet coke" she smiles.

"So we read all witness and suspect now" He smiles and she nodded.

~
"I think Suspect one was the murder!" He states "But i think its 3" she pouts kissing his cheek. "What the reasoning" "his back story doesnt add up as much" She states. "Why don't we just see what it is?"

Ariana typed in the code on the website and revealed the answer and smiled. "I should be a judge" She giggled seeing she was right and he was wrong "Would be up Molly's street this" Dalton smiles "It would be lets go see if they want to try"

They both headed to her room and knock on the door before entering. "Disrupting his baby talk time" Molly giggled. "me and mom just completed a murder mystery pack. we think it's something you would enjoy want to have a go" Dalton asks with a smile.

"is this where Molly makes me look stupid" Jordan questions "it's not that hard" Ariana smiles. "Okay we will give it a go" Molly smiles.

Dalton pushed Ariana out the room and she smiles at him. "I had fun" Ariana smiles "me too" He beams taking her hand. "I love doing activities with you"

"Me too"

~
Ariana climbed onto the bed and Dalton smiles shutting the curtains before climbing next to her. "love you" he smiles at her with her head on the pillow waiting for him to cuddle her. "No pushing me off the bed tonight" Dalton looked at her pulling her close.

"I used to a queen sized bed not a double" she giggled "You are 5 foot" "and your point?" she gigged.

"you don't need that much room"

"Do too" "I need to be as close to you as possible" she grins giving him a kiss. "push me off the bed i sticking my arm pit in your face" "You would never" She snuggled down getting comfy. "Going sleep now shhh"

Chapter 86
Molly woke up and looked to Jordan and smiled. She lifted his arm and placed it back around her before feeling her being pulled into him. She looked to see if he was awake and smiles at him still asleep. She hadn't heard either of their alarms yet so she guessed it was still early.