39

Chapter 88

Noah opened his parent's bedroom door and climbed up onto the bed. Ariana woke up feeling movement around her and little tiny hands grabbing her top to help him up. Ariana smiles bringing him into her arms. "Happy birthday" she yawned a little taking him for snuggles.

"Mommy shhh" Noah mumbled making her smile at his cuteness looking at him with his eyes closed happily tucked into her chest. Noah was completely different when it came to birthdays. Molly ran and jumped on her for her third birthday and Ella screamed the house down at 3am for hers. Ariana looked at the time and it was 6:30 which was around his normal time to wake up.

Dalton sat up making Ariana jump a little at his sudden movement watching him climb off the bed and head to the bathroom. One thing she hated was they didn't have their ensuite. So he had to actually leave the room to go pee.

"Good morning" He smiles coming back seeing her having a snuggle with the birthday boy. "Birthday boy asleep" Ariana smiles looking at her husband making him smile.

"want a coffee while you cuddle him?" Dalton whispers leaning down to give her a kiss. "Maybe a tea this morning" she smiles and he nodded heading down to the kitchen.

"Good Morning Dalton" Jordan smiles "Good morning" Dalton smiled. "Molly awake? You look exhausted you not slept?" "Molly asleep. She been really uncomfortable so hardly slept" He yawned. "uncomfortable how? I am sure I have some advice been through it twice" He asks getting a mug out.

"She been complaining of her lower back a lot. But I guess she is carrying a baby" He smiled. "Do you cuddle from behind?" He asks scratching the back of his head. "Sometimes" He nodded.

"If you wedge a hot water bottle between your stomach and her lower back it helps. It makes you hot and sweaty but it makes them comfortable" Dalton smiles. "thank you" Jordan smiles softly.

Ariana carried Noah down in her arms and Dalton smiled. "He wanted to wake up?" "Mommy needed to pee so he got sad I left him. Now just wants to hold onto me" Ariana smiles.

"Want me to make you a hot water bottle up now?" Dalton asks "She's asleep now wouldn't want to wake her up when she finally dozed off" He smiled.

"Am I allowed to say happy birthday to the birthday boy yet or is the birthday boy still grumpy?" Jordan questions "Still grumpy wanting his mommy snuggles" Ariana smiles softly rubbing his back. Noah pulled his head out her chest and smiled at Jordan before hiding back into Ariana's chest.

"Jordan please go try nap with Molly" Ariana looked at him. "I promised I would stay awake and wake her at 8 like you asked her to be" He pouts "Go sleep me and Ariana will wake you up and if she gets mad we can make her hate me" Dalton smiles. "Okay" He nodded heading up to the bedroom with the hot water bottle.

"Can daddy have a cuddle?" He asks Noah making him shake his head. "mommy wins doesn't she" Ariana smiles making Dalton pout. "sleepy boy always wants mommy" he pouts.

"I always cuddle, watch tv, play on the ipad with him you play ball with him. Maybe he thinks you don't like snuggling all the time" Ariana suggests. Dalton took Noah from her arms making him stick his bottom lip out.

"Daddy mommy" He points. "But daddy want a cuddle of the birthday boy" Dalton whines. "Daddy mommy" He whines making him hand him back.

"Daddy least get a kiss?" He asks as Noah stuck his tongue out at him meaning he was starting to wake up. Noah nodded giving him a kiss.

Chapter 89
"Daddy" Noah held his hands up making Dalton smile picking him up. "Finally want a daddy cuddle hey" he smiles and Noah nodded.

Noah smiles holding onto him. "Your w cutie" Dalton smiled kissing his cheek. "Daddy me play?" Noah asks "Me and you play after. You need breakfast" Dalton explained making him nod rubbing his tummy. "What would the birthday boy like for breakfast?"

"Cake" He grins "No not cake! Cake later!" He opened the cupboard to let him pick, he ended up picking his usual chocolate balls. "Okay daddy make you a bowl now" He smiles placing him in his chair.

"Spiderman bowl?" "Paw patrol" Noah smiles making him nod getting it out. "you love your paw patrol" Dalton smiles handing him his now made bowl of cereal with a spoon.

"Hey handsome will you be okay with the birthday boy if I go shower? Hairs annoying me and want to feel comfortable to be with my boy?" Ariana asks giving him a kiss putting her mug down. "of course I will be okay angel." Dalton smiles.

"Mommy be back for snuggles soon" Ariana smiles kissing his head before heading to the bathroom and turning on the shower.

~
Dalton walked into the bedroom and pulled Ariana into a hug. "Ella said she heard you crying?" He asks rubbing her back kissing her head. "Must just love getting sad for my babies third birthday" she sadly smiled at him. "What ever is making you sad it's going to be okay" He smiles making her nod.

"Ella giving him snuggles?" "Of course. He is loved a lot by the girls" He smiles making her nod. "Adore that little boy"

"Best go wake the other two up before Molly starts an argument" Ariana smiles letting him get ready. She knocked on the door just incase they were awake before she opened the door. She creeped over to Molly and kissed her head. "Molly angel wake up" Ariana whispers making her open her eyes.

"What time is it?" "9:45" Ariana smiled softly. "i told him not to go sleep" She groans. "Me and dad told him too." Ariana helped her up. "I know it's hard I know" Ariana rubbed her back. "I don't want to be upset on my brothers birthday" she sighs.

"Want to let him stay asleep?" Ariana asks and Molly nodded. "Why does he have a hot water bottle on his stomach?" Molly asks confused leaving the room with her. "Dad was giving him tips on how to ease your discomfort this morning" "Really? That's cute" she beams walking down to the living room. Noah smiles standing up walking over to her "Happy birthday" Molly picked him up. "Molly" Dalton groans making her sit down to cuddle him.

"Sorry dad get mad at me" Molly whispers making him smile kissing her cheek. "presents mama" Noah asks "soon baby" Ariana gave him a small smile. Noah climbed off Molly's knee and walked to the stairs "Where is my birthday boy going?" Ariana asks "socks" He smiles running up the stairs to his room.

"Jordan" He tapped him. "Hey little man" He smiles sitting up. "Mama being meany butt" He pouts pulling him off the bed. Jordan chuckles helping him put his socks on before following him down the stairs. "Mama now?" Noah asks "Noah" Ariana chuckles "We waiting for Daddy not Jordan" Ariana smiles "DADDDDDYYYYYY"

"Daddy in the shower!" Ariana pouts "Okay i here" Dalton walked down the stairs.

Jordan sat down next to Molly and she smiles softly at him.

Noah beams pulling his presents out ripping the paper off them. Dalton chuckles at his babies excitement as he threw the paper all over the room. Coco enjoying the messing around in the paper.

Molly looked over to Ariana where she was smiling while also rubbing her head at the mess. "Thank you" Noah hugged his dad before running to his mom. A lot of Spiderman and paw patrol stuff with a lot of toys. Dalton also bought him a skateboard with protective gear as that was his favourite thing to do and wanted to share the hobby with him.

Molly handed him a box and he smiles sitting next to her opening it. "lego?" He asks confused "Me you do it together" she smiles "okay" he nodded. "My turn" Ella smiles handing him a bag.

Noah opened it up and smiled at the teddy bear. "Thank you" He beams kissing her cheek.

"I got one for you too" Jordan smiled softly. "you did!" Noah gasps so loud diving onto his knee. "Jordan you didn't need to" Ariana looked at him. "My favourite little person" He smiles handing Noah the box.

Noah opened it up and smiles taking off his clothes. Jordan chuckles helping him open the pyjamas helping him into them. "Mama look" He beams. "You're telling me I could have got him pyjamas" Ella asks "They got his name on them" Ariana smiled over at her. "Thank you" Noah beams holding onto his mommy looking at Jordan.

"you want pyjama day?" Ariana asks him and he nodded. "hmm me and daddy think about it"