60

Chapter 134

Dalton sighs sadly as he changed the bed sheets. "I sorry" Ariana snuffled from the chair in the corner that he had placed her on. "What for?" He questions looking over at her. "Throwing up on you at 2am"

"hey it's okay. your poorly" He smiles softly at her taking the sheets down to get washed. He grabbed some water and some tablets before jumping seeing a figure come down the stairs.

"Sorry" Jordan apologises. "All okay?" Dalton asks and he nodded "Molly just needs a drink that's all" He smiles making him nod heading back to his room. "You left me" She pouts.

"To get you some water and tablets" he handed her two with her water. "Thank you" She mumbled taking a sip and swallowing them down. "Lets try get some sleep okay" He helped her up from the chair and back to bed.

"thank you" She rested her head on her pillow making him kiss her forehead. "I love you" He whispered tucking her in heading towards the bathroom to clean himself up a little.

"Dalton" She whines making him peep his head out the doorway. "Yes Ari?" He questions looking at her knowing exactly what she wanted. "Come cuddle" she kicked the sheets making him chuckle "I need to pee" he looked at her "Pee faster"

"you are distracting me from that" he went back to the bathroom hearing her groan. He cleaned himself up before climbing into bed next to her making her snuggle up next to him.

He gently began to rub her back in circles trying to get her to go sleep and try sleep off this bug that she had caught. He felt her move a little causing him to look at her. "sorry" she whispers "it's okay you not comfy?" He questions.

"I just cold" She mumbled "I can't physically give you another layer your in fluffy pyjamas my hoodie the sheets and a blanket" He frowns hating that there was nothing really he could do apart from try comfort her the best he could.

"I know baby" she sighs gently tracing along his side. "Mila has been crying a while want to go see if they're okay?" Ariana pouts making him nod climbing off the bed heading to Molly's room.

"We are sorry" Molly pouts "No it's okay she is a baby. What is wrong with the little one?" He questions. "We have fed and burped her changed her we don't know" Jordan pouts trying to get her calm.

"okay I not going to come any closer since I have been right next to mom and she been coughing. Hold her like you would hold a baby sway side to side patting her bum" He explains.

"Have we tried Molly doing this?" Dalton asks and Molly nodded "She screamed even more" Molly huffs. Jordan stood up swaying side to side patting her bum slowly getting her to calm down.

"I think you need to get back to mom dad" Molly pouts hearing what sounded like her dropping her drink. "do that for about 5 minuted and she should hopefully go sleep"

Dalton walked back to Ariana and sighs "Why are you out of bed" He picked up the glass. "Mila crying" She pouts "Your far too unwell to be around a baby" He put her back in bed.

~
Dalton woke up after a couple of hours sleep. He was either awake with Ariana or Molly for the rest of the night either with Ariana feeling unwell or Molly and Jordan really struggling to get Mila to settle for the night .

He headed straight for the shower not feeling at his best also hoping the shower would wake him up a lot. Once he as done in the shower he threw on some comfy clothes heading down to the kitchen to make a coffee.

"good morning dad" Ella yawns "Morning" Dalton smiled. "Can I stay at Darcy's tonight? It's a weekend" Ella questions "Of course" He smiles "Thank god I am exhausted" She pouts.